No announcement yet.

winter hats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hmmm.. looks like your choices are Tom Bosley (Richie's dad), (google failed me), Elks lodge hat

Or
    Walter Matthau, Grumpy old men

Dan Aykroyd, Spies like us

or, perhaps (yeah, political)

whoops my liberal side is showing again.
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

black stocking hats are 3 bucks at walmart thats what I get
      COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
        id wear one of those. a nice winter disguise.

Comment

The first two you have to earn.Get my drift.
          Danny/Zachary
          HRPT '08 LH, '09 Days 6 & 7, '10 LH

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
            I'm not sure we've been very helpful. A couple of thoughts - Mom got some stuff from the American Cancer Society. They publish a catalog with hats, wigs, etc.

Also, I wonder about Land's End and/or L.L. Bean. Or even Bass Pro Shops or that kind of place. I think they all have on-line catalogs so you could take a look there.

Good luck
            Dan
            DAn I want to be clear. as of today they haven't said the C word.. but don't know what it is...
            other than black spots.. in lungs and around heart..
            they want to either go take a tissue sample out of my lungs and/or send a camera down there..
            the fact that at first they said one. and we'll rescan in a year then 4 then a few days ago more..
            they need to make a plan and stop dicking around.. it's driving me crazy.. and I get mighty pissy.. and I don't like not telling my wife.. as I want to know what the issue is before I send her head spinning...
            again untill they say cancer.. as far as I'm concerned . I don't have it..
            It's not the fear of it being the big C, tho. I'd like nothing more than it not be... but I don't want anyone thinking I have that if I don't.. a karma thing I guess...

Comment

I wasn't assuming cancer at this point - just that they DO have head gear for folks in your situation.

You know I have all fingers and toes crossed for you. Hope the docs figure this out and it proves to be dirt on the lens of the X-ray machine (or scanner or whatever). Either way, we're with you.

Dan

Comment

While a good hat is important

If you are going to be outside a lot don't forget about a warm scarf too

Comment

Originally posted by Wally View Post
                  While a good hat is important

If you are going to be outside a lot don't forget about a warm scarf too
                  seriously?

though it seems you're missing something in that second picture - oh yeah, a donut to go with the badge
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Working...
                  X