turbo buick race cars stolen in Bowling Green

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• turbo buick race cars stolen in Bowling Green

I just returned from Ky from my tenth visit to the GS nationals,had a great time as usual. Yesterday I found out 5 race cars and tow rigs were stolen saturday night from hotel parking lots. I dont know a lot of details, there is info on V8 buick.com and some of the turbo buick sites
    I assume these cars were stolen to be stripped of parts, we should all be on the lookout for grand national and turbo v6 race parts for sale and report anything that seems suspicous

it's also posted on the 'bullet

this just make me sick...
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

five?!

holy crap.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

All that's been reported on WBKO is two trucks with trailers and a car in each. I posted the link in random thoughts after they aired the story. It might not be related, but it was also homecoming this weekend and there were a LOT of extra people in town.
        Last edited by catchmeblue70; October 25, 2011, 05:23 PM.
        Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

i read that they were taken from the Holiday Inn, the host hotel for the NHRR
          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

they are overseas buy now..

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
              i read that they were taken from the Holiday Inn, the host hotel for the NHRR
              Yeah. I'm sure after this they'll be installing cameras in the parking lot. They're the host hotel for most of the races here and I'm sure they won't want to jeopardize that by not having sufficient security.
              Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

Working...
              X