Friggin Snow ! Already

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friggin Snow ! Already

Supposed to got to a end of year car show Sunday and they are calling for 4 + inches of snow on Saturday.I cant believe it ! Im so pissed off, it hasnt done this in more than 20 years here this early.I still havent gotten over the miserable winter last year!
    Last edited by antmnte; October 28, 2011, 06:12 AM.

I feel your pain .... just had our 1st of the season come thru here last tuesday. Stay warm!
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Snowed just south of me. Not impressed...
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

4-6" sat here depending on if you belive the weathermen/gals to be correct

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
          Snowed just south of me. Not impressed...
          says the guy down south

Comment

I think this winter is going to be a B-I-Itch.

On the plus side, I'll be helping a landscaping company owner guy out by driving a dump truck and/or running a small machine for him on nights that we have storms. Depending on how bad it is, this will help my shop fund!

Brian
            That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I agree with Brian. I am giving the snow blower a tune up...

Comment

yea - the wood splitter is getting a new engine, the snow blower is getting a tune up, the woodstove got a good cleaning, and the wood is split stacked and covered. I got a new heater for the home garage, and we finally replaced our garage door from about '63 with a new insulated one this year.

what I really need to do now is get the water out of the 351w in the ski boat - that's first on the agenda tomorrow.
                There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                  I think this winter is going to be a B-I-Itch.

On the plus side, I'll be helping a landscaping company owner guy out by driving a dump truck and/or running a small machine for him on nights that we have storms. Depending on how bad it is, this will help my shop fund!

Brian
                  all you need is the jacket

Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; October 28, 2011, 09:31 AM.
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Meh, we had six inches of snow a Labor Day weekend.
                    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Randal did you ever get that wood stove fired up?
                      There's always something new to learn.

Comment

No, and I went to Salt Lake last weekend with the intention of going to Home Depot or Lowes to purchase the necessariy piping to get it set up, and just didn't make it.
                        Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

SON OF A B&@CH !!! It started I got the snow blower out now too. I was hoping they were wrong but no!

Comment

Hmm. Thats weird. Its sunny and the 70's here in LA.
                            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Here I have a ton of things to do outside, it is beautiful weather, and I am sick and barely able to move. WTF.

Supposed to stay mid 40s for a while yet. Hopefully I feel good enough to move stuff around this weekend.
                              Last edited by Thumpin455; October 29, 2011, 11:48 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X