Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

two very fast and very cool looking cars to cruise the vegas strip during SCSN ....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• two very fast and very cool looking cars to cruise the vegas strip during SCSN ....

two very fast and cool looking cars to cruise the las vegas strip during SCSN
    just found out that both joe barry in his 56 chevy twin turbo BBC and larry larson in his famous 66 nova will be cruising the las vegas strip in their race cars after racing is over at the track on friday/saturday night during the SCSN race

Driver: Joe Barry
    Team Name: 50Sick Motorsports
    Hometown: Colorado Springs, CO.
    Car: "Real Pro Street" 1956 Chevy
    Engine Combo: BBC / Twin Turbo
    Primary Sponsor: Greg Orr Race Cars, GRP Connecting Rods, Chiseled Performance, Weldon Fuel Systems, Precision Turbo & HyperControl
    Best ET & MPH: 4.60/162 (1/8th)

"if it's too loud you're too old !!! "sigpic

quoted from a post on yellow bullet that joe barry mentioned ......
    For any of you guys that might be interested Larry Larson and myself are taking our cars downtown on Friday or Saturday night(We will try to get Mel to announce it) to make a little drive and hopefully bring about possibly a new class for cars that dont quite fit the Pro Street model of today. We will be match racing all weekend long as we try to qualify for that crazy fast bump. It would be cool to get some spectators to follow along as we make the crusie, kinda bring back all those days of cruising

Comment

When is this?
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by TheSilverBuick View Post
        When is this?

Comment

I believe some AWESOME website is live broadcasting from there....
          Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Originally posted by nesabo View Post
            I believe some AWESOME website is live broadcasting from there....

yep !!!!! .........i'm going to be there all weekend with my friend watching him race his mean street car running in double index ,hopefully we can head out to the strip and watch those two pro-street cars cruise up/down the strip

Comment

this is awesome... it seems like a the street scene is making a come back... i might have to prostreet something... still have a 73 camaro.....

Comment

what is a street car ?

Comment

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Working...
                    X