Who Is VON DUTCH ? Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who Is VON DUTCH ? Video

This masterpiece promo was produced for von dutch and they never did anything with it so now you can see it with the miracle of modern technology. Noted cust...

the first grand marshal of LEAD EAST

Someone should tell that bitch Paris Hilton that Kenneth Howard hates her (she wore a Von Dutch trucker hat once).
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

LOL .....kenny howard expired too soon

Comment

Yeah, I use to laugh when I saw Von Dutch clothing in Sears. I had to laugh at the people who bought the stuff, had no clue who he was. I'm sure he's rolling in his grave. I read Pat Ganhal's book on him. I thought it was pretty good. Pat I think, tried to be honest and not hype BS stuff. Von Dutch lived life on his terms.
        Tom
        Overdrive is overrated

Comment

What a crock! A store selling Von Dutch stuff to a bunch of retards that have no idea who he was or what he did to change the art of pinstriping and automotive art. Pretty sad.

Comment

Hey, it was his family that sold his name and signature to a french clothing designer. Blame them.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

most kids can't name the vice president

Comment

Years ago when all of the repop classic rock band t-shirts made their debut and I saw kids that were born in 1990 waring a Led Zeppelin shirt, I really wanted to ask them to name the members of the band and see the blank stares.
                Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
                X