Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

AZ, NM, Ca, Nv Bang Shifters, I am lookinf for...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AZ, NM, Ca, Nv Bang Shifters, I am lookinf for...

I am helping a friend find a 55,56 Ford F100. I have been looking on CL but would like to see if you all can keep your eyes peeled for a suitable truck.

There are a few requirements.

1. Must be a running driving truck

2. V8 is prefered

3. Must not require any extensive repairs on the body/driveline/electrical/engine-dive line.

4. Idealy, one than could make the drive from point A to Tucson without too much drama.

I guess what we are looking for a is a decent driver..

Have up to 10K to spend.

Anyone that has a truck or knows these trucks...I would like problem areas/inherent issues to look for.

Thanks,

joe
    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Here's one Joe:

Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
    HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
      Ding, ding, ding, I think we have a winner!!!!

Comment

oohhgah 351m ..

Comment

Originally posted by oletrux4evr View Post
          Nice, I showed it to him he likes it..may look into it...thanks...keep your eyes open still
          If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

give the SO-CAL speed shop in Phoenix a call, they sell ALOT of parts for those trucks and will prolly have a lead on one, I know they use to have a classified bullentin board at the end of the parts counter that always had smokin deals posted on it
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

this hood ride is in las cruces

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Yup, checked that one out too..it is a little rough for his skills right now. I am trying to keep him from doing what I did...jump feet first

Comment

Working...
                X