Monday SEMA gallery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cirgent View Post
    I'd love to know more about the red chrome paint on that mustang. Chads picture #75
    It's pure magic. Seriously, the pictures don't even do it justice. Here's the info for the Mustang from last year that had it.
    http://mustangsdaily.com/blog/2010/1...-2011-mustang/
    Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

[QUOTE=Dave the Bartender;574275]Thanks for the great pictures. I enjoyed seeing the picture my gang's orange Goat convertible from Trans Am Depot ! It was a brand new Camaro convertible sitting in my driveway 6 months ago.
      I know they put in some 20 hour days the last few weeks just to get to Vegas, and David trailered two cars straight through, from Florida last weekend. Geez, they must be all runnin on adrenalin !

Cheers to the crew !
      I think he means these here -

Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by cirgent View Post
        I'd love to know more about the red chrome paint on that mustang. Chads picture #75
        Here's one source for ya:

http://www.goldtouchinc.com/cosmichrome/
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

Thanks for the info guys. Congrats on tying the knot. There could be a new toy in my paint booth soon.

Comment

david reutimann fired while enjoying the floor at sema
            Reutimann, attending the SEMA Auto Show for Toyota, would neither confirm nor deny the information. "Talk to Michael," Reutimann told ESPN.com, referring to his owner.(ESPN)(11-1-2011)
            UPDATE 2: Michael Waltrip Racing announced that driver David Reutimann will not return to the team for the 2012 season. Team officials notified Reutimann this week. "David has been a significant part of Michael Waltrip Racing since the very beginning and will forever be a part of our heritage," said Co-Owner Michael Waltrip. "We want to thank David for his contribution to our growth and success over the past five years and wish him well in the future." Reutimann will remain with the team for the final three races of the 2011 season.(

Comment

thanks for posting the nice pic of my neighbors car @ sema.
              2011 mustang supercharged v6. dyno'd @ 410 whp
              set up as a street legal track road racer
              from his site MRT TKO V6 Road Racer
              his car was also invited to the OPTIMA Ultimate Street Car Invitational that starts tomorrow.

HRPT Long Hauler 2011, 2012, 2014

Comment

Working...
              X