Western Scenic Tour Rally

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Western Scenic Tour Rally

For those of you who cant justify the cost of traveling back east again for the PT, please check out the Western Scenic Tour Rally Sept. 2008. I just got the website online today although its not near finished. I will be adding to it daily and updating the site. Of course any ideas would be appreciated. This idea came about when cheaps and I were discussing the location and costs of going on the PT this year when its traveling in the same general areas as last year.

So, if you want to go on a great location car rally, check out www.wstrally.com

Thanks, Doug
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Re: Western Scenic Tour Rally

For example, the next morning we will cruise over the Carroll Shelby's facility over by the Las Vegas Speedway and take a tour of his shop.
    Didn't Shelby's place go out of business??

Comment

That's a negative.

They are cranking Mustangs out of the place.

Brian
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes
        That's a negative.

They are cranking Mustangs out of the place.

Brian
        I guess you guys missed this thread.

Comment

And take a look at this. I'd be pissed to.

Comment

Hotel information is listed on the www.wstrally.com site with the exception of two towns. Still trying to get better group rates for them. Other than that, the host hotels are listed. Thanks again for checking it out and hope to see you on the Western Scenic Tour.

Comment

Sounds like a beautiful drive. Wish the money was there to join in.
              BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Rebel, arent you based out here in CA? From So. Cal, distance one way is around 1000 miles. Not near what the PT was for us. I drove 6200 miles last year for it.

Comment

It's not just the gas. It's the hotels, food, and the fact that I don't have paid vacations, i,e. loss of pay.

Maybe next year.
                  BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Doug, I am interested in going and hope to be able to. I think it would be a wonderful vacation for my wife and 3 sons (14, 12, and 10), too. There is no denying the scenary will be awesome and even though the kids will be back in school by then I think it would be well worth taking them out so they could see this part of the country. I don't think I will have any trouble getting the time off but its possible my wife will have a problem, but hopefully not. I am planning on making the trip in my 68 Sport Fury convertible and think it will be a blast if I can pull it off.

Comment

Hope to see you there Jim. Take a look at the website for the hotel info. Some of them dont have alot of rooms to begin with. I am still working on one hotel for a better price. If you think you might make it, you might want to get your reservations.

Doug

Comment

The website is almost complete. Please take a look at www.wstrally.com. The sign up/liability release has been posted so lets get those in and the reservations made. This is a great western tour visiting 4 national parks!

Doug

Comment

Working...
                        X