Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Apparently Dishonesty is now a disease recognized by the ADA

who knew?

I attempted to buy a bike of Ebay, 2 weeks (coming from SF - 2 day delivery normally). Seller had every excuse in the book "couldn't find the right size box", "bike store slow", "family emergency." So I gave him blunt advice about his excuses (suggesting the real issue was honesty), and told him to not bother sending the bike. I disputed the purchase....

3 days after telling him he's dishonest, the box arrives - I send it back. Figure, why would I buy something used based upon the truthfulness of the seller - they aren't truthful, it could be the "best" deal in the world and I won't bite...

so then I get the kicker today (and I'm really chuckling because he doesn't know my job is working with the ADA laws) - he tells me the real reason he didn't send the bike when promised (4 different days) was because he has a ADA recognized disability.... I responded (God help me, I was nice the first email) that I didn't realize that dishonesty was a disease suffered by the teller.

nevermind that he told me before that he's selling the bike because he's a bike racer who got a bike from his sponsor....
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

so the american dental association helped with your ebay transaction.

cool.

I bet the ADA would recognize my disability too.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Well I feel better now,the guy on another forum years ago that needed a Sprint cell phone asap please "I'll send you the money",then didn't was just disabled, I feel so much better now.

Or the guy who sold me "A complete Tunneu cover kit for a 2000 Lighting" but "forgot" it didn't come with the rails and cross bars.

I know they are "disabled" so I must treat them as equals ,but don't forget they're special needs.

Comment

mental health issue

Comment

Originally posted by Cyclone03 View Post
          I know they are "disabled" so I must treat them as equals ,but don't forget they're special needs.
          He will be after I hunt him down
          Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

freakin keyboard commando LOL
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Working...
            X