Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by min301 View Post
    Me too
    Yeah, good plan. Maybe an aspirin, too. Aspirin goes good with eggs.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
      Do it through a crowded neighborhood, you're going to jail. Period. That's just plain moronic. If you have to do it, there are better places to do it, especially on a sanctioned track where everybody's out of the way when things don't go just perfect.

I'm saying, kids don't realize the risk to others, and they don't care. And I'm completely agreeing that we all did it back then. That sure as heck doesn't make it right now. We're suppossed to be more civilized now, but I guess we aren't. For sure none of us got our lives ruined by it, except for the few that actually did kill somebody else doing it. And that's what you had to do (kill somebody else) to get in trouble for it. So we kept doing it, thinking it would always only happen to somebody less skilled than "we" were. Still, with no regard to the safety of others.

Bust one kid up the river for just doing it, not (luckily) for killing somebody else in the process, there's the Message that never gets out. And to your point Stich, that's the Message that was never sent to us when we were doing it. Never was. it should have been. Why wait for some bystander to be killed?
      more people die from drunks on the road that are over that 30 y/o male brain development stage.. than any street racing..
      I'll bet boston has more dui deaths than the whole country does with so called street racing..

bams story is kids being kids.. same shit since the dawn of time.. the way peewee thinks at his age and bam at his and me at mine is TOTALLY DIFFERENT than a teen, or ourselves when we where teens..
      ever get to that point and say to yourself, dam I sound like my father?? your outlook changes as we age..
      thats why the term generation gap came about.. teens don't think like a 35 y/o and the 3/5 y/o don't think like a teen..
      some remember that, some forgot and think they always thought in the same manner..
      and is why we have the nanny state we now all must live in..
      kid can get killed racing on street yup. can die playing sports too.. and tons do every year.. how they haven't mandated personal bubbles yet.. to save us from ourselves

Comment

The kids should have been punished by the law-- that is the way it is supposed to work. Who cares what any of us did when we were in high school; if we did it too, we should have been nailed up as well.

Mark... jeez.
        The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
          The kids should have been punished by the law-- that is the way it is supposed to work. Who cares what any of us did when we were in high school; if we did it too, we should have been nailed up as well.

Mark... jeez.
          really,, another angel^^^^^^^^^.. this is a hot rod car board right

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post

Mark... jeez.
            DAY-um.....you have to cook chicken slow. Real slow. If you cook it too fast, it burns on the outside and is still raw on the inside. Slow. You have to cook chicken slow.

Really. You do. Slow.

Comment

I would like some buttered toast with my over easy eggs, please.

Comment

I think the egg came before the chicken
                If a tree falls in the woods it does make a sound
                and yes Bears do $hit in the forest
                That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by sueunit View Post
                  I would like some buttered toast with my over easy eggs, please.

Sounds so GOOOOD! maybe breakfast for dinner tonight! Eggs, Hashbrowns, I have a rib-eye in the freezer, toast and honey.

Does anyone like pancakes or waffles?
                  That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                    Sounds so GOOOOD! maybe breakfast for dinner tonight! Eggs, Hashbrowns, I have a rib-eye in the freezer, toast and honey.

Does anyone like pancakes or waffles?
                    French Toast, and BTW...A bear can shit anywhere he wants to.

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                      really,, another angel^^^^^^^^^.. this is a hot rod car board right
                      It is one of thoses things ya we all did stupid things I got tons of tickets once in a great while the cop let me go with a warning,but as you get older you grow and most of us relized how some of the things we did were stupid. I have kids and if they did that I would hope the cops fine them etc...
                      I am not saying I never did it and things were not different back when but I agree with the guys (and ladys)here I don't know why you feel so strongly about them being treated so nicely most of the time your in to the negitive side of things.Oh wait you are disagreeing now weather it is right or wrong .

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
                        I think the egg came before the chicken
                        If a tree falls in the woods it does make a sound
                        and yes Bears do $hit in the forest
                        The rooster "came" first, to make the egg.

Comment

I just think it's odd.. the stance..
                          ya if my kid was doing stupid crap theer'd be hell to pay, but I'd still understand they did it, just like I did, and my dad his dad and his dad..
                          just like when I got caught, they was hell to pay.. and I'd have rathered the cop lock me up instead of dealing with daddo..
                          but thats part and parsal of being a kid..

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                            The rooster "came" first, to make the egg.

I wish I could spell the sound I made when I read that!

Comment

Damn, woman

Comment

Our mailbox is a little bit crooked. Not straight upright, but enough to notice.

Someday I'll fix it. But not today.
                                Last edited by pdub; November 1, 2011, 03:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X