Jeremy Mayfield busted for meth possession

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jeremy Mayfield busted for meth possession

Hmm, seems like NASCAR was right all along. Initially, I gave the guy the benefit of the doubt...

http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-31751_16...th-possession/
    Last edited by HillbillySailor2; November 2, 2011, 08:53 AM.
    Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

I guess the whole conspiracy theory got thrown out the window with that arrest..... what an idiot....

Comment

Stupid asshole

Comment

Comment

Go to yahoo.com and look at the arrest photo , looks the same as in the Dodge commercial. Its a setup. I still say he is innocent, give him another drug test and the people around him. Anybody doing something that long would not look the same.
          Last edited by realsteelfreak; November 2, 2011, 10:42 AM.

Comment

I agree with drug testing him, the police drug testing him. I was rooting for him, but damn the writing is on the wall with this one. Someone really stepped up their game if they are trying to frame him.
            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

OH MY GOD HE'S A METH HEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Seriously, big deal............

I mean I hate Tweekers just like the next guy, but to each their own.........

And don't think for one minute that some of our beloved members here aren't tweekers, cause there is always a few in the crowd.......

Comment

sell drugs
                don't use them

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                  sell drugs
                  don't use them
                  warrant for suspicion of stolen goods... WTF, does the guy not think he's being watched? Was the meth stolen too? I agree with your first post. Stupid asshole x2 to about the 1000th power. Man what a waste.
                  Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                    sell drugs
                    don't use them
                    Everyone does drugs........

Put it this way if you drink caffeinated coffee/beverages, you are a Speed Freak!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Beagle View Post
                      warrant for suspicion of stolen goods... WTF, does the guy not think he's being watched? Was the meth stolen too? I agree with your first post. Stupid asshole x2 to about the 1000th power. Man what a waste.
                      Tweaker called and said Jeremy stole his stash. lol

There's probably way more to the story than what we are getting.

If he had the 1.5 grams on his person or if other user paraphernalia was discovered, I will be convinced. If it was just a baggie in his house somewhere, any person visiting could have left it for the cops to discover.

This will be interesting to watch.
                      Last edited by BBR; November 2, 2011, 02:21 PM.
                      Life is short. Be a do'er and not a shoulda done'er.
                      1969 Galaxie 500 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...ild-it-s-alive
                      1998 Mustang GT https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...60-and-a-turbo
                      1983 Mustang GT 545/552/302/Turbo302/552 http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...485-bbr-s-83gt
                      1973 F-250 BBF Turbo Truck http://www.bangshift.com/forum/forum...uck-conversion
                      1986 Ford Ranger EFI 545/C6 https://bangshift.com/forum/forum/ba...tooth-and-nail

Comment

I personally dont know the guy, I dont think any of us does. He's from Owensboro... 80% of them are using.

I have nothing against the green stuff, but Meth is a whole different game. So many people who are out of the loop here, dont realize how many people really are using.
                        Si vis pacem, para bellum

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post

Put it this way if you drink caffeinated coffee/beverages, you are a Speed Freak!!!!!
                          I drink coffee, lots of it. no effect. about 8 gallons a month for milk, just me.
                          My guts shut down in a freak event, and went for death...I found coffee by chance did something.

the acid to this day carries me though (I am disabled). even the tap water kills at me.
                          the coffee maker electrolysis does good.

of course I make it see through for 12 cups.. do not like coffee that much.

tweekers seek to kill their own brain.

I did notice along the way, users that are self treating pain don't go for illegal anyway.

they could be finishing this mayfield off with a setup or political motivation...not for us to know everything.
                          Previously boxer3main
                          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by TC View Post

TC justifying his illegal stash.
                            Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

pot and meth = apples and elephants... I suspect this might be on the level and the guy needs some time with a psychiatrist. They'll probably give him a.d.d meds cuz it sounds to me a LOT like he is self medicating, and shitcanning his life in the process.
                              Last edited by Beagle; November 2, 2011, 07:02 PM.
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Working...
                              X