Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Did Anybody Else Here Lose the Census Lottery?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It worries me that the Congressman's office knew nothing about it. I hope you haven't been "phished". Guess I'd have charged the Congressman's office with figuring out if it's real and waiting to see before filing. We'll hope all is OK.

But I know what you mean - we don't like to see our ladies fret!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by bnjny View Post
      So they know how much you made last year? Do they know your SS#? Blood type? DL info? Actual place of employment?

If someone was fishing for info, that would be the info they want... How much you made last year is to figure out based on the total response what kind of services can be afforded and may be needed in your area...

After you have verified that it is in fact a real survey... Why not? Especially if it may help?
      From all that we could gather from all over, it's from the government.

The other questions, Yes, no, no. no. yes. And they know how much our electic bill is. What an intrusive bunch of crap. And I'm a happy guy. Until it comes to stuff like that. Sorry, I'm funny. That just sucked.

I was waiting for "How long is your penis?" It got just about that detailed. I don't think we gave away any real theft-idenity info but that was intrusive. More so than anything I've ever seen from the government.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

You SKIPPED the "How long" question??!! Yer in for it now. A team of Government inspectors will arrive at your house in the middle of the night with a miniature micrometer and....

You gotta laugh to keep from cryin'.

Dan
        Last edited by DanStokes; November 3, 2011, 03:13 PM.

Comment

....and they'd better bring a microscope and a strong flashlight along with the micrometer. It looks like Micro Mouse's helmet stuck in a thorny bush when I'm cold. And I'm cold a lot these days...
          Last edited by pdub; November 3, 2011, 03:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
            The other questions, Yes, no, no. no. yes. And they know how much our electic bill is. What an intrusive bunch of crap. And I'm a happy guy. Until it comes to stuff like that. Sorry, I'm funny. That just sucked.

I was waiting for "How long is your penis?" It got just about that detailed. I don't think we gave away any real theft-idenity info but that was intrusive. More so than anything I've ever seen from the government.

Did you tell them about the Dog Spaghetti?
            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by LORENSWIFE View Post
              Did you tell them about the Dog Spaghetti?
              HHAHAHHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No, they didn't ask about that. HAHAAHHhahhHHahAhH!!!

Comment

You probably should have gone on at great length about the dog spaghetti and ignored most of the rest of the questions. They'll think you're nuts and will leave you alone. Crazy like a fox!

Dan

Comment

well, I'm sure we're going to jail now for posting the content on the internet, but most of the answers I gave were bullshit.

For me and for Unit, there were separate questions, "What is you ancestery?" Examples were Japanese, European, ... covered every continent on earth. I said, "American." That was not on the list. Whatta bunch of government bean-counting crap.

What a bunch of it. How much was your sewage bill last month? (None, I shit in the yard) Your water bill? (None, we used our neighbors' water hose) How do you heat your house? (With farts that I light in the bathroom)

Whatta bunch of crap. Intrusive, whatta bunch of crap. I mean it, we lost the lottery. Only two million of these packages were sent out in this whole nation. What are the odds we should get one?

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                    You probably should have gone on at great length about the dog spaghetti and ignored most of the rest of the questions. They'll think you're nuts and will leave you alone. Crazy like a fox!

Dan
                    exactly - seriously.....

To date, no person has ever been charged with a crime for refusing to answer the ACS. The Department of Commerce states that it is "not an enforcement agency."
                    wiki quote.....

My Dad is a real sharp cookie, but allot of folks he deals wit every day think he's slow....he says folks are nicer to dumb people....

If the folks come to your house to talk in person... have fun wit 'em....let 'em be real nice to ya.
                    Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

Working...
                    X