Morning Person

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Morning Person

This is too big of a video file, as usual. But this chick sings so much better than I do, I know now why I quit trying....

Last edited by pdub; November 3, 2011, 04:01 PM.
    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Yeah, but I bet she looks better in her undies.

Just for fun, look up Michelle Garibay Carey and Planet Soul (there are two "Planet Soul"s so be sure you get Michelle). She's a chubby little lady and you don't think much of her - until she opens her mouth. AMAZING! She'll REALLY make you think about giving up!

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
      Yeah, but I bet she looks better in her undies.

Just for fun, look up Michelle Garibay Carey and Planet Soul (there are two "Planet Soul"s so be sure you get Michelle). She's a chubby little lady and you don't think much of her - until she opens her mouth. AMAZING! She'll REALLY make you think about giving up!

Dan
      Dan, I hope you don't know how I look in my undies. If you do, I don't remember it happening. I'll deny everything, it never happened.
      Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

It's just that I know how I look in my undies and I'll wager you ain't much better. She, on the other hand, looks pretty good in hers. Her singing, however, is obviously really awful. Yours is OK with me.

Dan

Comment

Working...
        X