Anyone playing Forza 4?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone playing Forza 4?

Is anyone playing Forza 4? With the current lack of hotrod funds, it's the best surrogate I can find.....

I like the new tracks.... although, I need to get the neighbor kid to play the game so my car will be upgraded faster...

also, check out the new, wireless steering wheel - it's a trip
    Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I'm playing it in between classes when I can. We've got full-seat control setups on campus with paddle shifters and clutch pedals, they are nice, but honestly I prefer running the controller. Current garage includes a stomper of an AMX, a Mustang II, a Mitsu Starion for a tight-course car, and a Subaru 22B for Asian-only and AWD
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Is that for Atari?

Sorry .... had to .... LOL
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

So has anyone setup a BS club yet? If so count me in "desolateleroy" is my tag

Always liked the look of the Starion, thought i was the only one lol
          Last edited by stangbanger; November 4, 2011, 07:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
            Is that for Atari?

Sorry .... had to .... LOL
            it's is... but you need the Atari 3D version, one with the Commodore bus and the TRS-80 controller

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
              it's is... but you need the Atari 3D version, one with the Commodore bus and the TRS-80 controller
              All that seems too complicated ... I'll just stick to Pong and air hockey .....
              Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Ive played it once... Left the Xbox at home this semester, since Im prepping for student teaching, plus 2 major research papers.

current garage is a '10 camaro SS, Focus RS, and a mild 65 mustang GT, as well as a 00 R built to look like my 02.
                Local person
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
                  All that seems too complicated ... I'll just stick to Pong and air hockey .....
                  I ride my cycle trainer in the basement, while playing forza 4 - not complicated, except when I lean into a corner

Comment

I'm a rare sight on Xbox live, but the tag is RMZ.
                    Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Im still on Forza 3, havent played it in months
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                        Im still on Forza 3, havent played it in months
                        Well worth the upgrade! It's a semi replacement for having a fun vehicle. Lately I've been thinking like Remyz and pondering a $500 craigslist special lol

Comment

Working...
                        X