No announcement yet.

Yeah Honey ..Diesel Stinks

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

man, that lady's lucky.. both parents showed restrant, up here she'd be toothless from being layd out after that little rant..
    here's an idea. don't like the smell move..

Comment

Originally posted by Remy-Z View Post
      I like the two Priuses parked right there too. The cops would've been sicced on her in seconds, her actions were enough. And that "holier than thou" smile of hers would've been enough to dislodge me from the truck.
      the dark grey one that was not in parking spot was hers. i laughed so hard at that
      Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
      Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

I have always wanted to drive my Dodge 1 ton diesel over one of those Prius's- she could have been the lucky winner.

Really- some people believe that what they want and what they believe is the be all and end all that everyone should conform to their rules. The parents handled it correctly minus calling the cops since she was aggressive. She has obviously been brainwashed into the idea that what she drives is saving the planet...
        Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
          tell her about the UREA tank
          She wouldnt understand, hre head was somewhere else. You could have had a blueprint laying there explaining what DEF was, how clean diesels run, wouldnt have mattered. Let her come at me once with that attitude, I would have flattened the front end for her.

Comment

Her- "what do you do for a living?"

Me- "I am a mechanical engineer. What Walmart do you work at?"
            Why think when you can be doing something fruitful?

Comment

Lack of intelligence with most people is a major worldwide problem.
              www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

she is probably very intelligent , just wants to dictate to others , an evil byproduct of over/under educated

Comment

the McDonald swilling lard of a woman is telling him that he's inconsiderate? another shining example if the iGeneration... it's all about the "I"
                  Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

It would have been easiest to just drive away. Who cares what someone like that has to say?
                    The official Bangshift garage door guru. Just about anything can be built using garage door parts, trust me.

Comment

the manufacturing process of the prius puts out more pollutants than any other vehicle made in the world, parts made on 3 continents, and then theres the batteries, stupid bitch needs to get her facts straight before she starts mouthing off, if it was me I would of parked right next to her cars and procede to do a top fuel burnout filling her car with tire smoke
                      Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

yup in my speech class i did a research speech on hybrids and found out my 200,000 mile mercury is more enviromentaly friendly then a priuse lol
                        Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Originally posted by Orange65 View Post

Me- "I am a mechanical engineer. What Walmart do you work at?"
                          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
                            It would have been easiest to just drive away. Who cares what someone like that has to say?
                            I think that was the guys plan, just the wife didn't get in the truck..

Comment

Originally posted by Orange65 View Post

Me- "I am a mechanical engineer. What Walmart did you eat?"
                              had to change that. The profanity in front of my kids would have yielded a 911, which is what I think his wife was doing.

COW. Except I'd eat a bowling ball before I'd eat that cow. He does show pretty good restraint, I thought the wife might take a swing for a minute. The fat lady needs to go look up assault, she is bordering on it. If I were on the jury, I would have said she assaulted them and taken away the fat lady's in-n-out burger card.

I'm guessing her flatulence probably produces more greenhouse gasses than the diesel.

I don't see how she can keep all those donuts in with that yap hole running like that. My second ex would have decked her for getting in her face, near her kids, and using profanity.
                              Last edited by Beagle; November 7, 2011, 04:51 AM.
                              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Originally posted by Schtauffer View Post
                                That probably would have been my first thought too, but I also would have been thinking it would be easy to get her to really flip out.
                                She seemed on the edge anyway.
                                Originally posted by TC
                                also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Working...
                                X