• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Yeah Honey ..Diesel Stinks

she screams at smelly diesel owner

Comment

That fella showed GREAT restraint!
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

he restrained so he could share the video with all of us

Comment

leave it to you tube.

I never thought I would see that in real life.

she looks old enough to remember times like this:

can ya smell the 50hp 20,000 rpm automatic detroit busses.. look at that non-turbo international harvestor with permament stains ....not even a frying pan full of bacon does to a vent.
          I was a kid to drive through those years daily. Not a good time.

be grateful lady.. you got the prius, that guy and his family has a modern truck.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

old new york and screaming detroits ..warms my heart with the stink of diesel and burning pretzels and chesnuts

Comment

Didnt I see her on the Occupy Wall Street video?
              Bet she voted for Nobama also.
              Keep smiling,makes them wonder whats on your mind.

Comment

she has spunk ..

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
                  leave it to you tube.

I never thought I would see that in real life.

she looks old enough to remember times like this:

can ya smell the 50hp 20,000 rpm automatic detroit busses.. look at that non-turbo international harvestor with permament stains ....not even a frying pan full of bacon does to a vent.
                  I was a kid to drive through those years daily. Not a good time.

be grateful lady.. you got the prius, that guy and his family has a modern truck.
                  Great picture ! I remeber riding on those buses with my grandfather . They had hard blue cold seats in them.Good thing the ride home was in my uncles Electra .

Comment

Both pretty stupid .I would have called the cops on that big load of a woman though. She seemed unstable maybe needed a doctor,the cops would have hauled her off for vagrancy though.

Comment

I would have had fun explaining they while my Diesel makes somewhat higher NoX than her Prius it actually produces LESS HC and CO emissions and at idle uses almost no fuel whereas her Prius depletes its batteries and must run it relatively inefficient gas engine to make up for the discharge. With my credentials my opinion is pretty much "expert". Still, I don't suppose she wants to hear that......

Dan

Comment

tell her about the UREA tank

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                          Still, I don't suppose she wants to hear that......

Dan
                          There ya go... she wasn't interested in saving the planet, she was interested in making herself feel powerful.
                          Mike in Southwest Ohio

Comment

I like the two Priuses parked right there too. The cops would've been sicced on her in seconds, her actions were enough. And that "holier than thou" smile of hers would've been enough to dislodge me from the truck.
                            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

That Roller Derby Queen was definitely off of her meds. If that was one part of her day, imagine the rest. No, I don't want to...
                              Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

Working...
                              X