thanks to boog & bang shift for the feature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks to boog & bang shift for the feature

i want to thank boog for making the trip out sunday to check out my dads toy box stash of parts, and hot rods. that was a 1/4 of what we own the rest of it is sitting at our old shop which we lose when we were ran off by my grand father. what he has stashed there is a 34 ford 5 window just like cali. kid car and a rare replica of the 2 dr camaro wagon that gm did a proto type which was scrapped and the vega was made. my dad is the old fashion hot rod guy which he loves the rat rod style now since he was all into the truck scene back in the 70s when he built his truck. also would like to thank bangshift for posting the pics and story of it, im trying to get with boog about doing a feature of the hot rod one day and hopefully bring it to Round Up but that depends on the show he has been going to for over 25+ years doesnt fall on the same weekend. if anyone has any questions on things in the pictures i dont mind explaning them.
    link to the write up
    Last edited by bodydropped; November 8, 2011, 01:37 PM.

tj thanks for letting me take the pix, hope things get worked out between your pops and your grandad, I wanna rumage thru that yard
    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

that will probably never happen thou, the way hes hauling cars off i doubt there will be anything old left there. also forgot to tell you my uncle has a chopped gremlin with a built 401 in it with 15x15 mickeys under it

Comment

Charles - might be time for an intervention, of the Hot Rod strain.
        Phil / Omaha

Comment

Working...
        X