Leno's garage...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Leno's garage...

Check this episode out... JT's one of my good friends .... and he's built this very cool hot rod.... it's on This weeks show

Find content from CNBC and the NBCUniversal family of networks on NBC.com!

Oooooh shiny!

Where's the bigass headlight buckets? (wimper) lol. That looks like a whole bunch of hours, very pretty. I like it.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

No Stich...

turk feels powerfull by change people post..
      Last edited by Stich496; November 9, 2011, 08:46 AM. Reason: same reason as below

Comment

Cool stuff. The company I work for is doing a lot with the CNG market.
        I R Bob
        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Originally posted by BluLightning View Post
          Cool stuff. The company I work for is doing a lot with the CNG market.
          Stich... if you don't have anything nice to say.....

I did, I asked why he didn't plug where he works, but you again changed my post to YOUR LIKING..
          Last edited by Stich496; November 9, 2011, 08:48 AM.

Comment

Beautiful piece. Styled on a Auto Union look if my brain recalls correctly.

Dan

Comment

I can see some of that Dan but also a lot of Allard inspiration as well.
              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

I like it .... nice craftsmanship. I like JT's style too, a 3 piece w/work boots!!!...my kinda guy....
                Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

I can see the Allard influence, too. Either way, it's HIS stuff and I only wish I had that kind of skill.

Dan

Comment

JT designed the Wraith and the Hellcat for Confederate.... the dude's been a long time friend and you guys might remember us stopping in on him in New Orleans on that Honda Trip a few years back....

Comment

Dan.... 2 yrs ago JT didn't have this skill either.... he just got up off the couch and built it.... as you've seen with him in the past... the guy simply doesn't understand that he couldn't.... ( hitch hiking to a Maxton meet.... think about this )

Comment

www.Bienvillestudios.com for JT's website.....

Comment

Originally posted by KeithTurk View Post
                          JT designed the Wraith and the Hellcat for Confederate.... the dude's been a long time friend and you guys might remember us stopping in on him in New Orleans on that Honda Trip a few years back....

yay stop changing my post..

Comment

Kieth can you ask JT if Jay was the buyer of that 9000 mile '68 Shelby?

Comment

I had a nice long chat with JT last year. I'm glad to see my lecture on AFRs seemed to stick. :-)
                              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
                              X