Memphis Super Chevy Show..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Memphis Super Chevy Show..

Took my 66 Corvair Corsa Turbocharged convertible to the Super Chevy show this weekend. I wasn't going to take it but all my friends said that car is beautiful, I'll pay to put it in the show!!! OK YOU PAY, I GO. Well I was put into an open class with the odd ball Chevy makes. I didn't fit in with all the Nova's, Chevelle's, Impala's, Tri-five's, or even the Corvettes. The little turbo car always had a crowd around it checking out how chevy put on the turbo. No waste gate or anything, fly by the seat of their pants engineering.. Well I entered it in a stock class till the judges showed up and seen the 10 disc. Sony CD changer in the trunk. It still has the factory am/fm 8-track in dash stereo but it wasn't allowed a CD. Picky Picky..I got bumped into Open Street class. I didn't care, I'm not taking my CD out. Well when it came time for the awards, to my and everyone elses surprise the little turbo car won best of open street class. I thought that was my big moment but then it was picked best car of open class... And to think I was going to leave it at home and just walk around thinking Corvair turbo cars just don't fit in with the chevy crowd.. :o

Re: Memphis Super Chevy Show..

Sweet! Post some pictures.
    1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Not very good at posting photo's on any website. Never really tried to do that....

Comment

Here's some help.

Click this link: http://www.carjunkieforums.com/index.php?topic=111.0

1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Working...
        X