Social distortion........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Social distortion........

This Saturday House of blues atlantic city. Full VIP treatment, food, drinks, hotel, limo, reserved seats in the balcony. It's good to know people!

Social Distortion's official music video for 'Ball And Chain'. Click to listen to Social Distortion on Spotify: http://smarturl.it/SocDisSpotify?IQid=SocDisB...
    58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

I saw them @coney island high on st marks place in 1997 or so ..clubs gone , the old fire house

Comment

Ya saw them about six months ago, they still can rock the house!!!!!!

Comment

I am not familiar with them. Gotta see what the hubbub is all about...

Ron
        It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Originally posted by Ron Ward View Post
          I am not familiar with them. Gotta see what the hubbub is all about...

Ron
          Really?

Comment

Just checked 'em out. Rockabilly meets punk. I like it.

Ron
            It's really no different than trying to glue them back on after she has her way.

Comment

Wow Ron, I thought everyone had heard of Social Distortion.....They've been around for over 30 years!!!!!! I'm sure you've heard their songs and just didn't know it......Here's a couple of the more popular ones from back in the day.....

And they have many many other great songs, just check them out.......

Comment

I never go anywhere anymore

I am proud to say .. I have seen most of the guitar heroes ...several times .including LINK WRAY

Comment

Would have been cool to see Linc Wray! I've heard of Social Distortion but that's it - heard of 'em. Not at all familiar with their stuff.

Dan

Comment

Saw Social D last year at this time, great show. Me and my boy had a lot of fun. They played a really long set too.

The acoustic version of "Cold Feelings" they do live is freaking awesome...I could listen to it every stinking day over and over.
                    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

Link Wray was really old and his wife dancing on stage was disturbing

I really went because southern culture on the skids was the opening act

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                        Link Wray was really old and his wife dancing on stage was disturbing

I really went because southern culture on the skids was the opening act
                        Now, Southern Culture on the Skids I HAVE heard of. I have actually seen them live at Davy's Uptown in KCMO. Camel Walk is a great song.

Ron

Comment

Social Distortion and Southern Culture on the Skids both rock! Seen both of them and Link Wray as well - he was really old..

Comment

Working...
                          X