Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fill me in on some cool late fall/winter car events

Races, shows, cruises, etc.

What cool stuff is there to do in the winter in the different parts of the country?
    That which you manifest is before you.

pull wagon out of where it's at and work work work and come spring you drive it..

Comment

Not much left to do around me this year, unless you want to help me pull apart the Mustang.
      This weekend there is a small gathering and Open House at Kowalski Customs in Reading, Pa on Saturday afternoon.

Next weekend is the United Ford Owners Fall Super Swap in Columbus, OH.....
      Time Wasters...
      http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

WORLD OF WHEELS SEASON IS UPON US lol

Comment

Someday ill make it to barrett Jackson scottsdale just to see the event. Was just offered tickets to mecum in kc but its not enough notice to get the time off. Other than that, just a few freeze your ass off swap meets where you can see the junk that didn't sell on eBay.
          GM G-bodies, because I can't afford a 69 Camaro.

Comment

We got ice racing starting up late december early january (6 to 8 weekends depending on ice conditions) up in Georgetown here.
            Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

The Snowbird and Citrus Nationals down in Florida, then there is a IHRA nitro jam in West Palm at the end of Jan.
              Originally posted by TC
              also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

go to palm beach and watch the horner bros actually win TA/D yuk yuk ..stu

Comment

Not this year....no alcohol dragster there, plus Tony is still fixing their heads.
                  You should hitch a ride with them to their next race Spidey, we can hang out.
                  Originally posted by TC
                  also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Drive the sublime Fairlane some more-maybe Bobs cruise night sometime soon.........
                    67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
                    05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

Nov 18-27, 2011LA Auto ShowLos Angeles,CAShow Information: LA Auto Show
                      Nov 19, 2011Laura Brownell Charity Car ShowNorco,CAShow Information: Laura Brownell Charity Car Show
                      December Events
                      December 11, 2011Playtime Foundation Choc CruiseAnaheim,CAShow Information: Choc Cruise
                      December 16, 2011Unrealable Cruise Association Car and Bike Show Christmas EventInglewood,CAShow Information: Christmas Event
                      Last edited by LORENSWIFE; November 16, 2011, 09:35 AM.
                      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Since it's sunny and dry right now, I'm about to drive around the block a few times before they get parked, but I doubt that counts!
                        1997 Ranger 5.0L HO, GT40 heads/tubular intake, 65mm TB, 1.7rr, B303, Tri-Y headers, dual 2.5" exhaust, Flowmaster mufflers, T5 trans, Tri-Ax shifter, CenterForce Dual Friction clutch, 8.8 Traction Lok 3.55 gears, Cobra 13" front brakes, Cobra 11.65" rear discs.
                        1997 Mustang GT
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Teddyzee View Post
                          Since it's sunny and dry right now, I'm about to drive around the block a few times before they get parked, but I doubt that counts!
                          If I was there, I would get out a lawn chair and watch you, then it would count as an "event"

~Gail
                          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

This looks right in your kinda fun requirements

this could be interesting
                            Click image for larger version

Name:	img1B1.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	16.1 KB
ID:	858558
                            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

Click the link in my Sig or check out www.firebirdraceway.com or speedworlddragstrip.com/site/..........

I'm also debating if I want to do the Nascar Class at PIR, I have an offer for $199 for 12 laps...........

Comment

Working...
                              X