Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

(Roth Inspired) Check out the "poster" my buddy..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• (Roth Inspired) Check out the "poster" my buddy..

Is almost done making for my garage.

Before you look at the pics, keep in mind that this thing is 4' tall and 5' wide. It's AMAZING in person.

My buddy Chuck makes these. This is the same guy who painted my car... He's SUPER talented, and grew up with Big Daddy Roth as one of his idols.

Every time I look at this, I'm in awe of his talent...

Here it is sketched out on the panel (which is sheet metal, by the way).

And here it is with some color... It's not finished, or clear coated yet....

I've got a REAL nice spot reserved for this in my garage already... I'll post a FINISHED pic once it's done... If there's anyone here that's LOCAL and would be interested in one (obviously doesn't have to be a GL!!) let me know.. He can draw just about anything, and it'll be 100% unique..

And the colors are all fluorescent... Wait till you see them under a black light!!!
    Check out KrazyFlake.com!! New pictures being added daily!!

http://www.krazyflake.com/gallery/index.php/

Never been a fan of those green monster things, the rest looks cool though. I could never do that, except maybe with tracing paper.

Comment

Chuck is the frigging man.

He even got your hair color right. HA!
      That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Thats really cool. I wanted to do something similar with my 65 Impala, but instead of a green, mutated rat at the wheel I'd want a pissed off, 'roided up, steam snortin Impala grabbing the gears in the Impala.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Awesome work! You're a lucky man to be able to hang that in your garage.

Love the black light aspect too, must look bitchin

Comment

Thanks for the messages, guys!! For those of you with interest and want to see more... Check it out...

Check out KrazyFlake.com!! New pictures being added daily!!

http://www.krazyflake.com/gallery/index.php/

Comment

Working...
            X