Newest Bangshifter

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Newest Bangshifter

A little late posting, but I have a new garage helper. He is 7 weeks old, and I cant wait to get him in the shop.

To ensure he grows up right I took over his room, with all of my Hot Wheels. Now it isnt so weird for a 34 year old to have have so many Hot Wheels. Lined 3 walls with a small shelf holding 64 Hot Wheels. I have a strict no sports policy in place.

Lon. HazelGreen Ala.

What a handsome little guy! He has awesome hair...
    Babies are the BEST!
    Congratulations to you and Mrs Lon_H!

~Gail
    That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Congratulations! And welcome to the little dude...Nice work on his room, looks like mine when I was a kid and you see how that turned out...I am asking people on the internet to buy me car magazines!
      Time Wasters...
      http://public.fotki.com/JoeGrippo/
      http://www.flickr.com/photos/joe_grippo/sets/
      http://www.youtube.com/user/JoeGrippo?feature=mhum

Comment

He has no chance of being anything but a motorhead.
        Lon. HazelGreen Ala.

Comment

Congrats! you'll learn to live on less sleep eventually. Lee is almost 2 - take lots of pictures - you'll be amazed how fast they grow.
          Hope Mom and Baby continue to be healthy.

Your nursery decorating has me green with envy - I only had a 427 sohc nightlight!
          There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Thanks for the congrats. This is our second child. My daughter is 10, so he will be in school when she is going to college. I get to do fourth grade all over again, yay!

Walking in the room the first shelf is Chevy trucks. From 48 up to current.

I'm taking my family with me to Ohio in April. It will be the kid's first race.
            Lon. HazelGreen Ala.

Comment

Outstanding. Congratulations, and enjoy combining the two best things in the world, family & racing.
              "First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

Our first daughter was 10 when our second one happened onto the scene...The 10 yr old was able to change diapers and baby sit so that worked out well...One time I was out doing something and Loren payed the older daughter 15 dollars to change a messy diaper...
                Oldest daughter was happy with this as I payed her nothing.

~Gail
                That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Congratulations - carry on motorheads.... !!
                  Phil / Omaha

Comment

Congratulations, I'm glad to see you're trying to raise him right, cute kid!
                    sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Glad that Allison is doing well (I got a PM from Lon). Spoil her rotten! The kids - spoiling goes without saying.

Look forward to seeing the tribe in The Other Wilmington.

Dan

Comment

Congrats !!

Comment

Working...
                        X