Would you buy it?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Would you buy it?

I personally never had a problem with 4-Doors. Out of my mongle hoard I've got about 15. Some personal favorites:--1. The Ex California Highway-Patrol '66 Coronet(still has what's left of the old((origional?))paint,a BEAT(smokey)old 440,a 727 that's never been rebuilt(at least,under the past two owners...),and the body is still decent. 2. 1971 Imperial Crown. BIG. BLACK. 440. A former 1-owner(Funeral Parlor)Car with only 26-thousand origional miles. 1971 Imperial Crown. Same as the first,only a little more worn here 'an there. 3. 1972 Plymouth Fury. Another Ex-1-Owner heap(once the property of the Sister's Of ST. Francis...a local all Girls School)with a nice running 400 BB. Only 44-thousand miles. 4. 1972 Imperial Crown. Yep ANOTHER one ;D. 5. 1969 Buick Le-Saber 4-Door 'Post' Sedan. Three owners,yet only 65-thousand miles. Gold(origional paint),with a Gold Vinyl gut & a 'Fawn' Vinyl Top. 350-2bbl Buick with oddball Powerglide ???Automatic. And finally,#6. 1969 Chev Biscayne. 4-Door 'Post' Sedan. 'GENUINE' Ex- A.T.F(Alcohol-Tobacco-and-Firearms)Car(origional Dusk Blue Paint,you can STILL see the outline of the A.T.F. Medalian on the front Doors). 327-TH350. 12-Bolt w/Positraction(w/2.76's GREAT for those high-speed pursuits ;D 8)). I like it. It's been a good Car for me over the years. Like I said,I've got some more,but I'm not stay'in up all night typing ya know....... :D. Anyway'z,.....Yeah.....I LIKE my 4-Doors 8). ~OO6.

Comment

Working...
    X