TC is this you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TC is this you?

The Real life Joe Dirt Carter Johnson was interviewed after a police chase ended up on his property coonskin hat Joe Dirt ends up on a radio show talking abo...
    2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
    First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
    2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
    2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Geezus........that's funny
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

hahaha
      he's a player.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

shoulda had a chevy
        Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Originally posted by JeffMcKC View Post
          TC IS THIS YOU?
          We all know that isn't me.......

But I have a "stinking" suspicion that is the guy that washes your back in the shower............

Comment

looks like a good kid

lighten up francis

Comment

OMFG.Beer spit on the monitor Jeff.I owe you. LOL.

Comment

not even funny that a member is allowed to post a thread like this.. that if t/c or I(or a few others) did this we'd be on a nice week vaca from posting..
                but because it's one of the d/g clan it's a-ok..

Comment

Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                  not even funny that a member is allowed to post a thread like this.. that if t/c or I(or a few others) did this we'd be on a nice week vaca from posting..
                  but because it's one of the d/g clan it's a-ok..
                  Mark it really doesn't bother me, Jeff's just having fun, just like I was doing in my response post.........

Though it is funny that some people just can't get me out of their minds.........

If you guys hung out with me and my friends you'd realize this is nothing compared to the crap we give each other in person.......

In fact I'm kind of glad Brian is lightening up about stuff, I always did think the standards here were set a little to high...........

Comment

I get that, but the powers that be ,, if we did this. we'd be offline for a week or more..
                    THATS WERE I HAVE THE ISSUE..

Comment

Their site, their rules, and they can do as they wish. Brian and Chad have actual paying sponsers who more than likely have clue!
                      "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

You've got Dale Jr. You've got the coonskin hat. You've got a Ford (though it shoulda beena stinkin' Chevy), you've got all those things. What's not to like? I mean, that right there is America. That is just frickin' hilarious, and that guy's not acting.

Did y'all notice the radio lady picking at her nails while the hero was talking? Oh yeah, she was really engaged with the ongoing conversation.
                        Last edited by pdub; November 24, 2011, 02:00 AM.
                        Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

I think everyone knows there is no Malice involed. Its just Funny
                          2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                          First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                          2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                          2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Very funny stuff. Put 30 pounds on him and he looks like me. Reminds me of the time we were down at my inlaws down at the lake when a guy that was driving a stock v8 malibu of the variaty that Jeff has. He thought it would be funny to spin his tires in front of a Indiana State Cop and loose him in the hills around French Lick, In and the Patoka Reservoir.Dude loses a front tire and is driving on the rim at speeds of about 70 on these twisty turny bumpy paved back roads.Passes the gals on there way back from town, flys by the house, we didnt think there was any way they'd get stoped enough to make the turn before they hit the RR bridge /tunnel.We all (guys) hop in my car .and catch up to them in a deserted farm house yard.....Both cars undamaged....no one there. Seems the guy thought since his car onlys had three tires he'd have a better time out running him in the woods. Till he ran into a fence. Cop was ticked....was thrwing him on the ground when we pulled up. Looked pretty weary. He looked surprised.Asked him if he needed any help.He put the guy flat face down on the hood of the car handed me what looked like a 6 cell maglite and said it he moves ......hit him in the head. That dude was squealing cause let me tell you that still running 350 Caprice was putting out some heat ! lol
                            Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

^^^ Great story!
                              That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Working...
                              X