Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Happy Thanksgiving! Who is spending some time under their car today?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Thanksgiving! Who is spending some time under their car today?

I am. Have a great day everybody!
    Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

I'm driving mine, so the family get's to see what I've done to Grandma's Buick
    Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

there is snow under mine...and i don't need to do underneath anyway.

I could be attacking the heater. Can't go without it.
      I like this day quiet anyway..have an excuse.

where is the football from the web. I want to see the two brother coaches battling it out.
      Previously boxer3main
      the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Not me, I'm trying to stay out of the kitchen....everytime I go in there I get put to work!
        Originally posted by TC
        also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Not today, but I will tomorrow. I have to drop a gas tank and switch out a fuel pump. Damn GM POS level sensor...
          Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

I think I will. The weathermen kept saying rain today, but the sun is out. Bozos can't nothing right.
            BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I got some things done, from about 8 am till 11. I got my stock Mitsu front hubs changed out to five on 4.5 lug Toyota hubs, which I put 1/2 inch studs in and new drilled rotors. So now my V8 Plymouth Arrow pick up has all Mopar pattern wheels (American Torque Thrust D's) on all four corners.

Comment

Okay I lied. I was bumping up the fuel in the upper part of the fuel map when I noticed that the closed loop O2 feedback was turned on, which wasn't a good thing because I never set my AFR table up, so it was always trying to correct the changes I'd make, up to 15% difference. I turned it off and dang does it run smoother running off just the fuel table, but I need to check to make sure I'm not running too rich now. Also though, with the additional fuel changes I made it doesn't seem to ping any more at higher throttle (on 87 octane).
                Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

I'm sure I'll find something to monkey with this weekend.
                  I'm probably wrong

Comment

went to the car show today, chattin with a buddy over dinner, I think I may have traded my car trailer for a 91 chevy fullsize truck lol
                    Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Still riding the Big Chair. I'm thinking it'll be another couple of weeks before I can strain any muscles. Bummer - but necessary.

Dan

Comment

Hope you get to feeling better and back on your feet real soon, Dan.
                        Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

Black Friday consisted of me ordering parts online and not leaving the house.Also roasted a bacon wrapped turkey that was AWESOME.Im stuffed.

Comment

Whoopee, bacon wrapped turkey oh my. Slow progress, plain old turkey powering the effort.
                            Drag Week 2006 & 2012 - Winner Street Race Big Block Naturally Aspirated - R/U 2007 Broke DW '05 and Drag Weekend '15 Coincidence?

Comment

Still not working on my stuff, this firetruck is kicking my butt. Should be in primer later today, and hopefully painted before it snows and gets really cold.

Comment

Working...
                              X