Something for turkey day...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Something for turkey day...

Had the GTS out...sans ANY exhaust today.
    Uncorked 351c in all it's goodness...I was like a kid in a candy store...

On the way home...

And some holiday greetings...

{have to just click the image to play}
    Last edited by Eliteman76; November 24, 2011, 06:26 PM. Reason: I ate too much turkey and getting sleepy trying to post...
    Andrew
    1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
    2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Cool!

Happy Thanksgiving to you as well, dude!
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Dude, you don't need a special occassio to get out that monster for a noisy drive. Do it because it's Tuesday, or Thursday. Do it because it's 3:30 and you want to scare school children.
      BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

LOL, good one Scott...I actually had some mother walking behind her boy in a pedal car on the way to Mel's parents, and I missed it, but Mel said he was wide eyed and full of smiles as we rolled by and was pointing at the car as we come tooling down the street.

Hell,I only had to kill the car twice to coast past a two different of our local boys in blue to avoid a ticket......second cop had gone past while I was at a stop sigh, and he pulled off, I was thinking "ticket" but he got out of the car and went into a gas station.
        As he was turning the corner, I popped the ignition, and got on the interstate...

I like the GTS, it's been fun, but I think the 70 series flow masters need to go back on.
        Andrew
        1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
        2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

cool video! happy late thanksgiving
          COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

That was cool! I really need to get my junk running.
            Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

Working...
            X