Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

traded my $20 truck for something else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say this with all nicety and respect I got. You Suck!!

Where's that darned green with envy emoticon
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I've got a couple boxes of old pistons, rods and junk laying around here somewhere. If I send it to you, do you think you could do a little of your magic and turn it all into a '66 GTO for me?

Comment

Nice car...runs well for a 355. Hope you have fun with it, congrats.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
          looking good ..how much ? .................really
          that would be 10k car in joisey
          in ma to

Comment

another good swap.
            when you mentioned solids, and 355..that will haul some butt.

to really analyze it..the trade seems parallel. it is new england after all.
            the damndest things.

my own chevelle was 400 dollars with less than 100k miles...and i got right in flat broke and drove the heck out of it. No rust. Zero.

I guess the rust bubbles in a car that needs a strong quarter (speaking of horses and trading genes), changed owners value to himself.
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; November 29, 2011, 06:01 PM.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

i got a set of center rally caps for those wheels if youre looking for a set
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

That car's tits -
                Phil / Omaha

Comment

Good Lord - was the guy still high when he signed the title over?

Do you negotiate these deals with a loaded 44 mag pointed at the sellers?
                  There's always something new to learn.

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                    looking good ..how much ? .................really
                    that would be 10k car in joisey
                    $555, and that actually includes the food i bought on the trip down to go get it too haha
                    formerly 1988montecarloss, 3198 posts
                    http://bangshift.com/forum/member.ph...88montecarloss

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
                      you know at this point i will be more impressed if you can keep it for a full year LMFAO

o go through alot of cars but most of them never even get titled
                      ill keep this one, i got this car because i wanted it, the rest of them i just got because i knew i could make money on them

Comment

Originally posted by sedandelivery55 View Post
                        I've got a couple boxes of old pistons, rods and junk laying around here somewhere. If I send it to you, do you think you could do a little of your magic and turn it all into a '66 GTO for me?
                        possibly, give me a few years

Originally posted by min301 View Post
                        Nice car...runs well for a 355. Hope you have fun with it, congrats.
                        thanks!

Originally posted by BOOOGHAR View Post
                        i got a set of center rally caps for those wheels if youre looking for a set
                        i would if i had all 4 trim rings, but im missing one, and i kinda like having just the bare steelies now that i took the trim rings off haha, thanks for the offer though

Originally posted by milner351 View Post
                        Good Lord - was the guy still high when he signed the title over?

Do you negotiate these deals with a loaded 44 mag pointed at the sellers?
                        no, the guy actually looked over the truck to the point where it got annoying and at one point i thought i had wasted $255 going to mass. but then he brought me over to the monte and showed me how everything worked on it and we did the paperwork haha

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                          Hey, either way the thing looks pretty hairy.

Burnout videos better be in our future!
                          heres a kind of crappy burnout video, i let out of it because i turned into the parking lot on the left and started doing 3rd gear 6500rpm donuts, that nobody got a video of.........

anyways ill get a better video once the weather up here gets a little nicer

oh, and theres a video of an 1100hp pump gas chevelle that the guy who took the video used to own on the same channel
                          Last edited by 1988montecarloss 2; January 17, 2012, 11:46 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JOES66FURY View Post
                            eat.my.ass....I mean that in the nicest way lol!
                            My sentiments exactly! You lucky motherf...
                            Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

As my Mom used to say, "If it was raining soup I'd be standing there with a fork". I NEVER get deals like this. Congrats - and send a little of your Mojo my way.

Dan

Comment

I have that trade gene too......took a chopper that costs me ZERO because of sales of a previous chopper....traded it for a blown 7 second FIAT......then traded said FIAT for a wicked 2001 ZO6 Quicksilver Corvette......god bless america.
                                The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X