Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

traded my $20 truck for something else...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I must be livin' wrong .... I seem to lose my a$$ on every deal I make ....
    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Me too, Bam, but I make it up on the volume.

Dan

Comment

i am the same way every deal i have made i have come out a head. my favrite is when i sold back a car for twice what i paid. the guy really wanted it back lol

i was half expecting instead of a burn out vid to see a post of you trading the monte lol
        Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

Comment

Must be rough! Seems like I fall into a bucket of boobs and coming out sucking my THUMB!
          Jeff
          Follow My Build

Comment

nice deal!! I thought i got a good deal when i got $1675 for my wrecked 87 cuttlass, but i was in the wreck
            COBEY..... franklin, kansas

Comment

Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
              I must be livin' wrong .... I seem to lose my a$$ on every deal I make ....
              not in the perfect inner web world

Comment

As one who spent 20+ years in the midwest, I'd park it for the winter(seems I remember hearing about
                salt on the roads out your way) I'm so PO'd that they've started using salt where I live. Oh, and don't
                cheap out on buying good fuel for that 13:1 compression...

Comment

not salt , liquid sodium , it is like acid now

Comment

Actually there is some light at the end of the salt tunnel.

In the Ag world, BeetJuice has become THE substitute for CalciumChloride for loading tires (for weight)

Apparently, the State of Ohio is starting to also use it as a substitute for road spray.

Downside....... well, it IS sugar beet juice. Don't ponder overly long at what the heck that sticky red gooey mess is on the underside of your car.

Coming soon to a road near you!
                    Of all the paths you take in life - make sure a few of them are dirt.

Comment

Working...
                    X