a little snow doesnt hurt....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• a little snow doesnt hurt....

doh, it appears i waited 1 weekend too long to put the 49 away for the winter...
    Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG00447.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	40.7 KB
ID:	878171
    Charles

A little snow is not too bad but today we are being hit so far with 1.5 feet of snow. Woke up this morning to about 1 inch and it has not stopped yet and its still snowing. The sob weather folks said we might get 1 inch and like i said, so far we have 1.5 feet and still coming down!
    Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

snoq

Originally posted by bearphoto View Post
      A little snow is not too bad but today we are being hit so far with 1.5 feet of snow. Woke up this morning to about 1 inch and it has not stopped yet and its still snowing. The sob weather folks said we might get 1 inch and like i said, so far we have 1.5 feet and still coming down!
      Man!! I'm in Buffalo New York and it's in the 50's! Where are you??
      Racing is living, anything before or after is just waiting!!!

Comment

Yeah, Bear. The weathermen ariund here were so excited about our high winds, they forgot about you guys getting snow.
        BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by bearphoto View Post
          That's the storm that's going to be hammering I-40 for the next couple days.

**Oh and it looked like that here yesterday.
          Last edited by TheSilverBuick; December 2, 2011, 07:15 AM.
          Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Send it my way! It's been 60 degrees here lately, and I'm ready for snow!

Comment

Working...
            X