bye Kurt Busch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bye Kurt Busch

58 Plymouth Sport Suburban. 526 cubic inches of angry wedge! Pushbutton shifted 9 passenger killer!!"

where shall he go ?

Comment

Hopefully, he'll be flyin' rubber dogshit outta Hong Kong.

Nowhere near anything in the lower 48.
      Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Comment

^^^^ HA!
        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Hmm, this could make things very interesting. I see either Ragan, Reutimann, Vickers, or Elliot Sadler in the Shell car next year. As to where Kurt could end up? I see him taking the year off and ending up with a second tier team next year. Who knows, maybe he'll race some in the Camping World or Nationwide Series races, but I don't see him in a Sprint ride next year (unless it's a start and park team) without someone getting screwed over.
          Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

logano ? go go go ?

Comment

He went from this:

To This:

Ricky Bobby's are real.

Comment

oh brother ..anti racing nerdisms abound
                tell us how easy it is to go around in circles again

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                  logano ? go go go ?
                  Hmm, I don't know... Logano could be in the "someone getting screwed" category. Yeah, I know that there was talk of replacing Logano with Carl Edwards before he signed that contract extension with Roush. However, would Joe Gibbs really want to put up with the headache a having the Busch Brothers in the same camp?? Yeah, Kurt Busch has more driving talent in his little finger than Joey Lagano has in his whole body, and Greg Zipadelli has handled problem drivers before (Tony Stewart), but I think that would be too much of a headache to be worth it.
                  Formerly Shannon (aka: HillbillySailor). 2549 posts.

Comment

he could win you some races , he was the only one that could wring some wins out of those yates heads a few years ago

put logano in nationwide or trucks
                    third car for stewart haas [okay 9th car for hendrick ]
                    hendrick 5 88 24 48 -2 at stewart haas - 1 at phoenix racing landon cassill - 1 at tommy baldwin for geoffrey bodine and or dave blaney

Comment

kyle is still employed, I'd look at kurt driving a kyle car/truck in2012.. and that my friends was the rumor mill question doc jerry threw out there that kurt started is f bomb rant in FLA.
                      sad thing is, if and when kyle gets the boot too.. the two of them working as a team with kyle the owner/driver in one car and kurt in the other car.. would be the team that give toyota their best chance at wins.. as they both can drive.. but are still in spoiled brat mode

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                        where shall he go ?
                        Away. And take his brother with him.

Click image for larger version

Name:	tn_MISC-ChickenPit.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.6 KB
ID:	858775

Click image for larger version

Name:	halstroke.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	53.8 KB
ID:	858776
                        Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Back on topic... Wow, what a self righteous douche!
                          The article does a good job of reminding us of just how much of a problem child Busch is and has been over the years. If I were a betting man, I would bet that Busch is mad at Pensky for firing him -feeling like he's the victim in this situation- rather than owning up to the fact that he has a problem and needs to do some serious, life changing, attitude adjusting.

Comment

Stewart allegedly punched Busch after Busch called Stewart fat and made remarks about Stewart
                            This made me laugh
                            Last edited by moparmaniac07; December 5, 2011, 10:33 AM.

Comment

I guess Kurt is updating his rolodex: "Roush, no. Penske, been there. Gibbs, Kyle's already done a number on the family name there. Running out of teams."

Comment

Working...
                              X