Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So I met my internet arch-nemesis Dulcich at PRI...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So I met my internet arch-nemesis Dulcich at PRI...

We had it out pretty good. He's a lot taller than I am, so I spent a lot of time screaming at his chest area. After he insulted my wife and I insulted his mother, security people pulled us apart. He started yelling about people stealing his scrap metal and roughing up old men for their Mopars before being shot with a tranquilizer dart and cuffed. He may still be in the Orlando lock up. I told the cops I would testify.

Brian
    That which you manifest is before you.

He and I still need to finish our dual at Famoso.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

I still need to pick up the swaybars for a car I'm pretty sure I still own...maybe...
      Editor-at-Large at...well, here, of course!

"Remy-Z, you've outdone yourself again, I thought a Mirada was the icing on the cake of rodding, but this Imperial is the spread of little 99-cent candy letters spelling out "EAT ME" on top of that cake."

Comment

Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

Sometimes I wonder if Dulcich is really Speedy... but then again, I thought Speedy was John Pearly Huffman for a while.

I'm sure it was a blast, how many braincells were killed in the process?
          Last edited by Beagle; December 5, 2011, 05:17 AM.
          Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

Just picked up the latest Engine Master Challenge Mag off the store. First page I opened to had Dulcich's pic. If the articles were not as good as they are I would have put it back right then..
            Neal

Drag Week 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013

Comment

did he have an afghan with him?
              If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

Comment

No, I believe the gentleman was Iraqi.
                That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

"he always looks like he just came out of football practice "

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                    No, I believe the gentleman was Iraqi.
                    Now that right there was funny!
                    I R Bob
                    You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                    2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Please allow me to de-construct.

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                      We had it out pretty good. He's a lot taller than I am, so I spent a lot of time screaming at his chest area. Even though I had sworn I'd immediately punch this guy in the nose at sight, in real life Brian proved far less than threatening. After he insulted my wife and I insulted his mother, security people pulled us apart. I did tell him I wished my BS coup attempt would have suceeded. He then informed me that he was applying for a job at Engine Masters, since he is "looking for work". He started yelling about people stealing his scrap metal and roughing up old men for their Mopars before being shot with a tranquilizer dart and cuffed. I then invited him to go with me to look at a Dodge Dart. He may still be in the Orlando lock up. I told the cops I would testify. He then wanted to go cop a feel of the NOS girls.

Brian
                      Last edited by dulcich; December 5, 2011, 11:19 AM.

Comment

no blood, no hospital stays, no fighting the Hulk? just two little boys screaming at each other.... boring
                        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

Originally posted by dulcich View Post
                          Please allow me to de-construct.
                          That's some funny shit!!!!
                          I'm still learning

Comment

Sounds like a scene out of a bad MOVIE!
                            That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Originally posted by Scott Liggett View Post
                              He and I still need to finish our dual at Famoso.

Scott,
                              I luv your contributioins to the site, especially the road trip stories - so cool; however, you must admit I owned you at Famoso last time, and can cover whatever you got. Really, with the right attitude, ownage is not such a bad place to be.
                              -dulcich
                              Last edited by dulcich; December 5, 2011, 05:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X