Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Dodge bringing the dart back?

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Dodge bringing the dart back?

    It's probably gonna suck

    http://money.cnn.com/2011/12/06/auto...source=cnn_bin

    If you can leave two black stripes from the exit of one corner to the braking zone of the next, you have enough horsepower. - Mark Donohue

  • #2
    topolino

    Comment


    • #3
      I think I have to sell my own Dart soon to not be associated with that kinda crap...
      www.BigBlockMopar.com

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by BigBlockMopar View Post
        I think I have to sell my own Dart soon to not be associated with that kinda crap...
        why the old dart was bottom of the barrel car..

        Comment


        • #5
          At least they're keeping up the "ugly" tradition of the Dart, started in the early 60s.
          My fabulous web page

          "If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

          Comment


          • #6
            looks like merc's front drive cougar

            Comment


            • #7
              A Alfa by any other name... A rwd economy car is not in the cards... No slant 6....

              http://www.caranddriver.com/reviews/...t-drive-review

              Comment


              • #8
                Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                why the old dart was bottom of the barrel car..
                ehh i think the couger is slightly less revalting.... slightly

                Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

                75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

                Comment


                • #9
                  My aunts old 383 Dart would burn the tires all day long...


                  Something tells me this one wont be the same!
                  Local person
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Thats great ! No damn slant 6 though -that sucks.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      Only 4 cyl fwd. Chrysler is really just trying to make us forget that it's the next incarnation of the Neon............

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        if they are so intent on making another neon just make a NEON!!
                        Originally posted by Remy-Z;n1167534
                        Congratulations, man. You've just inherited the "Patron Saint of Automotive Lost Causes" from me. No question.

                        75Grand AM 455:Pissed off GrandMA, 68 Volkswagen Type1 "beetle":it will run some year

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          Originally posted by squirrel View Post
                          At least they're keeping up the "ugly" tradition of the Dart, started in the early 60s.
                          I beg to differ ...


                          Click image for larger version

Name:	73scamp.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	34.2 KB
ID:	858844Click image for larger version

Name:	1968 Dodge GSS Hemi Dart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	24.2 KB
ID:	858845Click image for larger version

Name:	10 Sec. Dart.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	21.2 KB
ID:	858846Click image for larger version

Name:	69 Dart 2.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	31.0 KB
ID:	858847
                          "Life's tough. It's even tougher if you're stupid." - John Wayne

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                            why the old dart was bottom of the barrel car..
                            Bull shit........wasn't bottom of the barrel car
                            back in my day.
                            Thom

                            "The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              I like the late 1960s Darts, but the early 1960s stuff was kind of horrifying.

                              I scream EGADS! every time I see one of these.

                              That which you manifest is before you.

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X