No announcement yet.

Discovery Velocity Channel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i have cox cable"no relation" dont have that channel... damn the man!!!

Comment

It has been on for years , they just changed the name .. They re-run it to death, still fun to watch
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mater View Post
        boo i donlt have it stupid dish network
        maybe if we all call..

Comment

Originally posted by bulletproof View Post
          i have cox cable"no relation" dont have that channel... damn the man!!!
          We have Cox Cable but didn't get this channel until we upgraded to HiDef - all the Mecum auctions are on there.
          In Omaha it's channel 1061 (and Chaz is right it was HDTV until a couple weeks ago) and 1060 is History Channel - so I guess I only need two channels except for hockey.
          Last edited by 70chevyC-10; December 10, 2011, 06:51 AM.
          Phil / Omaha

Comment

Originally posted by antmnte View Post
            Chasing classic cars right now is my favorite car show. Ive seen every episode from when it was HD theater. Brian he is in Portland CT and has a dealer there why not try and contact him and make it a BS east meeting/destination. THe other really good show on there is wheeler dealers.They buy cars and fix them up realistically and resell, the british slang is pretty funny too.
            Wheeler Dealers is kind of hokey but I've been watching more lately as they have been importing cars from the US. They did a 70 Charger and a 54 Chevy 3100 in the last two episodes. Funny to see the British dude at SoCal junkyards and aftermarket shops trying to negotiate a deal...
            1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Originally posted by BigDad View Post
              It has been on for years , they just changed the name .. They re-run it to death, still fun to watch
              BD, are you on Dish, Cable, or Fios?
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

I watch on Fios... Wheelers Dealers is great... Chasing classic cars is a bit high brow for me... Though some of the cars and the background stories are cool...

Motorweek has gotten much better and I like watching it for the new car road tests...

Comment

Back in college (damn thats sad) I used to get up early on weekends before everyone else, ya know like eleven AM, and watch HDTheater and another similar channel I can't recall. HDT was the tits though. Isle of Man coverage, all the good stuff SPEEDVISION used to have. Now that it's this Velocity almost makes me wanna buy a digi box for the house. I'd rather buy truck parts and guns and ammo though. Still kickass to see good programming on TV.
                  Dustin in Pennsylvania

Comment

We get it on Tom Wanner cable (Brian's been here and may recognize that that translates to "Time Warner"). Anyhow, been watching for years before and after the name change. It bugs me that they advertised it as "all cars all the time" and then I see some poker show on there from time to time.

Love Chasing Classic Cars but haven't tuned into the Chevy show yet - competing programming interests. Married guys will know exactly what I mean.

By the way - where the heck was Power Block last weekend? Couldn't find it either Saturday or Sunday. Is it just our local programming?

Dan

Comment

also on Channel 1102 of the HD AT&T Uverse offering for Bang Shifters in those areas.

Comment

Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
                        Love Chasing Classic Cars but haven't tuned into the Chevy show yet - competing programming interests. Married guys will know exactly what I mean.
                        2 TVs will fix that

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
                          The CARnivore show is pretty painful. The dude is tough to watch. Wayne Carini is the man.

Ed, DirecTV here.
                          Brian, what number on Direct TV?
                          That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Mopar - Got two TVs and a third flat screen that we can't decide where to put it. But the big one is in front of the recliner and ME often likes to join me in her Big Chair next to mine. I like having her near so it's compromise time. Eventually I get to see whatever I want to (YEAH reruns!).

Dan

Comment

Originally posted by Mater View Post
                              boo i donlt have it stupid dish network
                              I have Dish Network and I have it. I also like MAVTV channel!!
                              www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                                I have Dish Network and I have it. I also like MAVTV channel!!
                                what channel #

Comment

Working...
                                X