Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2000 old cars in your backyard...what would YOU do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2000 old cars in your backyard...what would YOU do?

Check it out. About 2000 old cars, all lined up nicely in rows. Most of these are Chevys. You want to know where these cars are? email me... info@dutchhoward...

Comment

And anyone that can find out where this paradise is?.

Comment

That there is Texas.... wait Oklahoma..uh maybe Kansas....aw crap it could be Missouri....It's a big country how am I suppose to know. If you ask Kelly I am well on my way just 1990 cars short. A mans got to have goals.

And Peewee I had a little cry over the vid.

Steve
        Well I have stopped buying stuff for cars I don't own. Is that a step in the right or wrong direction?

Comment

That's awesome.....where ever it's at, it's in some
          wide open spaces.
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

My goodness - what a stash.
            Phil / Omaha

Comment

sent the poster a message with link to this thread. lets see if we get a reply

Comment

Whoa! One can only hope that when the time comes this treasure-trove is dis positioned in a respectful and appropriate manner. I volunteer to help. For a mere 5% of the inventory
                1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

At least they look like they're well taken care of and neatly organized, no 40 foot trees growing up through the engine compartments. As far as what I'd do? Enjoy owning them and hopefully sell each one off to a good home before I died.
                  Just groovin' to my own tune.

Comment

I'll bet that's up in the Dakotas or Montana. Wish the video wasn't so darn fast....
                    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

Incredible !

Comment

that is alot of cars.

Click image for larger version

Name:	trukndec2011 047w.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	59.5 KB
ID:	858897
                        anyone know where this is exactly? all I found was bridgeport, pa..we picked a truck up there. I spotted a newer charger in the mishaps too. cars go right over the hill. several rows.

found it...

an autobody man could have a long day from here.
                        Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 11, 2011, 10:21 AM.
                        Previously boxer3main
                        the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by studemax View Post
                          I'll bet that's up in the Dakotas or Montana. Wish the video wasn't so darn fast....

theres this thing called PAUSE button, LOL but yea I saw plates from that part of the country
                          Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

Wow....

I would LOVE some of those car! especailly a 59/60 Impala/biscayne 4 door or wagon.

hell, Id love to just wander around a bit
                            Local person
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by 67pete300 View Post
                              Whoa! One can only hope that when the time comes this treasure-trove is dis positioned in a respectful and appropriate manner. I volunteer to help. For a mere 5% of the inventory
                              5%...Thats 100 cars and trucks..hope you have a big backyard

Comment

Working...
                              X