No announcement yet.

US calls for ban on in-car phone use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• you are far too childish to be a supervisor of anything more than a petting zoo
    I'd pay to see it if Jimmy was in the zoo.
    Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

• HEY! I've been the supervisor of a petting zoo it is not as easy as you think...
      That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

• Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
        you are far too childish to be a supervisor of anything more than a petting zoo
        Wanna see my resume Mr. Kingshit? you might be surprised at what I've "supervised"
        www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

• anyone can b/s there way into a job. those that can stay a long while.. those that are full of b/s get shown the door,,
          pink slip

Comment

• Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
            anyone can b/s there way into a job. those that can stay a long while.. those that are full of b/s get shown the door,,
            pink slip
            what is this crap supposed to mean or imply? Anyone on a website can tell bullshit stories about how they used to be a successful NASCAR race car driver and won races, but had to change their name to hide from a mobster in Boston. What's my real message here? Mark you are the LAST person on this website that should call anyone out, for anything, as many times as you've been caught telling huge lies. Remember that time you supposedly got Robbie Gordon to post on your website, and it was very interesting that Robbie Gordon has the same problem with spelling and complete sentences as you do?

There is no need to reply, really.
            www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

• I think this thread is derailing! Is somebody texting?
              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
                what is this crap supposed to mean or imply? Anyone on a website can tell bullshit stories about how they used to be a successful NASCAR race car driver and won races, but had to change their name to hide from a mobster in Boston. What's my real message here? Mark you are the LAST person on this website that should call anyone out, for anything, as many times as you've been caught telling huge lies. Remember that time you supposedly got Robbie Gordon to post on your website, and it was very interesting that Robbie Gordon has the same problem with spelling and complete sentences as you do?

There is no need to reply, really.
                it was just a post. you got a guilty conscience

Comment

Wanna see my resume Mr. Kingshit? you might be surprised at what I've "supervised"
                  Hee HEe just having fun with ya

Comment

• Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                    Hee HEe just having fun with ya
                    How Spidey views all the posters on this board:

"First I believe if you keep the RPM's high enough, ANYTHING is possible." PeeWee

Comment

it was just a post. you got a guilty conscience
                      no guilt here, I organize distribution of holiday meals for thousands of families. Do I get on line and brag about it? only when some dipshit who lies through his teeth all the time tries calling me out on it. Go away Mark, everyone knows you're full of crap on every amazing story you have to tell here.

Comment

no guilt here, I organize distribution of holiday meals for thousands of families. Do I get on line and brag about it? only when some dipshit who lies through his teeth all the time tries calling me out on it. Go away Mark, everyone knows you're full of crap on every amazing story you have to tell here.
                        such a small person

Comment

such a small person
                          said the guy who gets caught lying repeatedly and still somehow believes that anyone here would prefer he stick around. Too dumb to get the message? let me help: PLEASE GO AWAY

Comment

said the guy who gets caught lying repeatedly and still somehow believes that anyone here would prefer he stick around. Too dumb to get the message? let me help: PLEASE GO AWAY
                            sush a small person.. I pray for your soul

Comment

sush a small person.. I pray for your soul
                              Actually, I'm overweight so when you're saying your prayers ask Jesus to help me stick with a weight loss plan for 2012. And thanks for the thoughts Ghandi! LMAO

Comment

• not size or height.. just small

Comment

Working...
                                X