US calls for ban on in-car phone use

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Bamfster View Post
    If I was the cop handling that crash, I woulda lied and said you were under the influence of narcotics, and when I did the DRE test on you I woulda lied again. After I got the rule 41 for your blood, I woulda sprinkled some cocaine (you know ... the stuff that I took off the kid at the last call that I was taking home for personal use) in the blood sample to make you even more guilty. When it went to trial, I woulda perjured myself (to up my conviction rate of course) and then had a closed door meeting with the judge prior to your sentencing!

Cuz we all know internet know it alls ..... well ..... know it all, and all cops don't know what they are doing and are corrupt .....
    because your a/was dirty cop.. a disgrace to the badge.. and you should loose your retirement.. and will.
    Last edited by Stich496; December 14, 2011, 05:54 PM.

Comment

• Hey Stich, just so you know - TODAY is actually the first and only day where I personally am asking you to be banned from this forum forever. Every thread here isn't your personal toilet.

Moderators, please make a note of my request!
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

• copied/saved/emailed..
        good luch

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
          Hey Stich, just so you know - TODAY is actually the first and only day where I personally am asking you to be banned from this forum forever. Every thread here isn't your personal toilet.

you gonna have super buick guy or t/c next..

Comment

• maybe the mods might see through your crap.. doubt it but ..

Comment

• Originally posted by dieselgeek View Post
              Hey Stich, just so you know - TODAY is actually the first and only day where I personally am asking you to be banned from this forum forever. Every thread here isn't your personal toilet.

there are about 20 post of you asking this.. and about 15 of you doing the same to t/c

sad you and a few others can't see that your pissing a lot of people off.. more and more are see'n through your game..
              anone that goes toe to toe, you want banned, you try to talk down to.. and belittle.. and your followers, you know the ones that put up with it.. because they get tunes at a cheap/free .. thats called fake friends..
              so small, so sad..
              you belittle and taunt.. and that will only work for so long.. and the true colors slowly bleed through..
              your spotting

Comment

• Can we all just get along?
                Click image for larger version

Name:	images[3].jpg
Views:	1
Size:	5.9 KB
ID:	858992
                That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

• not this time, that post is going to my mothers brother that hates dirty cops, and was a cop.. and worked internal affairs after his trigger finger was dammaged..
                  that post wasn't funny at any level..

Comment

• Even though DG and I have mixed it up a few times over crap ..... he's still a stand up dude, he can admit when he's wrong! Besides, I have never, nor will I ever want him banned. He's too much of an asset, he's rational and has the ability to see both sides, and if nothing else, he agrees to disagree like a gentleman.

Stich on the other hand ........
                    Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Even though DG and I have mixed it up a few times over crap ..... he's still a stand up dude, he can admit when he's wrong! Besides, I have never, nor will I ever want him banned. He's too much of an asset, he's rational and has the ability to see both sides, and if nothing else, he agrees to disagree like a gentleman.

Stich on the other hand ........
                      and an opinion of a dirty cop. worthless

Comment

• For what it's worth..........

I R Bob
                        You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
                        2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

• Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                          not this time, that post is going to my mothers brother that hates dirty cops, and was a cop.. and worked internal affairs after his trigger finger was dammaged..
                          that post wasn't funny at any level..

Good luck with that partner .... like DPD (that's denver police dept) will take some internet whack job seriously.

Guess what I did today?....I held up a bank! and sold an 8ball to a school kid!

Better email the FBI Mark. You're bro in law probably intentionally damaged his "trigger" finger cuz he couldn't handle working the street .... either that or he just loved being a RAT and wanted to work I/A..... I can shoot w/both hands
                          Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

If I was the cop handling that crash, I woulda lied and said you were under the influence of narcotics, and when I did the DRE test on you I woulda lied again. After I got the rule 41 for your blood, I woulda sprinkled some cocaine (you know ... the stuff that I took off the kid at the last call that I was taking home for personal use) in the blood sample to make you even more guilty...

Cuz we all know internet know it alls ..... well ..... know it all, and all cops don't know what they are doing and are corrupt .....
                            This about sums up that paragraph

Comment

• Originally posted by Stich496 View Post
                              there are about 20 post of you asking this.. and about 15 of you doing the same to t/c

sad you and a few others can't see that your pissing a lot of people off.. more and more are see'n through your game..
                              anone that goes toe to toe, you want banned, you try to talk down to.. and belittle.. and your followers, you know the ones that put up with it.. because they get tunes at a cheap/free .. thats called fake friends..
                              so small, so sad..
                              you belittle and taunt.. and that will only work for so long.. and the true colors slowly bleed through..
                              your spotting

Geezus.........lighten up Francis!

Last edited by Monk; December 14, 2011, 06:40 PM.
                              Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

• I'm a psycho magnet.
                                www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Working...
                                X