No announcement yet.

WHat's Freiburger up to?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CJTV , FJY, and here over the years has changed. You can't avoid it... I'm pretty impressed that I can count the ban hammered on pretty much one hand, and sad about those guys. I'm sure DF is busy as hell and if we did something needing comment, he'd comment. I always thought it was cool as hell that as many people in the industry as there are come by. While we're at it, I'm a little surprised nobody said anything about KT being MIA forever? For that matter, Chad is damn near invisible these days.

sigh. I hate "too busy". I took some time today and spent the afternoon with Monica getting drunk and checking my finances. Damn I'm addicted to my paycheck. I guess I get not having time to do everything you want to. I still remember DF talking about Grey not getting to go to B'ville and it making them cry. It made me cry. Growing up SUCKS.
    Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

• Keith has a REAL job right now, teaching young rookies how to fly choppers. He's REALLY short on time these days and barely has time for the ECTA. I DO miss his input on here.

Dan

Comment

• Originally posted by DanStokes View Post
        Keith has a REAL job right now, teaching young rookies how to fly choppers. He's REALLY short on time these days and barely has time for the ECTA. I DO miss his input on here.

Dan
        I always love the little comments we leave each other on Facebook, Keith is a great guy!!!.......

Comment

Working...
        X