March Meet Entry Problem

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• March Meet Entry Problem

So... I went to send in my entry for the March Meet today and on the top it asks for the class you are going to run? No big deal because I was just going to run the Hot Rod class and I figured seeing how I have a "door car" mine would work. But, I figured I would run through the rules one more time and I have a problem...My car has no roof as it is whats left of a original Corvette and it has a roadster cage in it.

Hot Rod says it must have a roof period and I can live with that but, if you look at the D-Gas class it says convertibles permitted with full windshield.

Does that mean I need a top to run D-Gas also?

Brian/Chad Help!

Thanks,
    Chad Fergen
    I couldn't fix your brakes so I made your horn louder.

What they are trying to eliminate from the Gas classes are the Brogie type S/C cars.....those belong in Nostalgia Eliminator. There is a convertable VW that runs in Hot Rod at the March Meet. As long as your roll bar will pass tech you'll be fine in HOT ROD. ...and come by my pit spot on Friday night of the MM... I'll be hosting a free BBQ dinner for all the HOT ROD class guys....it will be our 4th year doing it....and our 24th year running in the HOT ROD class at the Nostalgia March Meet.

The Beatings will continue until MORALE IMPROVES !!!!

Comment

Does he run with the top down? I can not get out of my car with the top on because of the cage. BTW we met at the 2006-7ish march meet. I was with Big Dad. But don't hold that against me...;)

Comment

Originally posted by powerglide View Post
        Does he run with the top down? I can not get out of my car with the top on because of the cage. BTW we met at the 2006-7ish march meet. I was with Big Dad. But don't hold that against me...;)
        Yes....he runs top down......but call Blake and clear it with him....

Office hours are
        Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm

Auto Club Famoso Raceway
        33559 Famoso Rd.
        McFarland CA. 93250
        Office - (661) 399-2210
        Info Line - (661) 399-5351
        Fax - (661) 399-2608

Comment

Originally posted by powerglide View Post
          ....OH GOD....freaking Daryl....that loser Mr. Foo Foo still hasn't come back.....something about getting his white sneakers and white Dockers dirty.....sissy LA LA.
          I wont hold it against you.......

Comment

You guys are mean.. Both off christmas list
            sigpic

Comment

LOT OF DIFFERENT RULES ON OPEN COCKPIT CARS .. CONSULT THE nhra RULE BOOK

Comment

Don't worry, he is coming with me!
                Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
                ....OH GOD....freaking Daryl....that loser Mr. Foo Foo still hasn't come back.....something about getting his white sneakers and white Dockers dirty.....sissy LA LA.
                I wont hold it against you.......

Comment

Cool! I will do that!
                  Originally posted by Chassisman View Post
                  Yes....he runs top down......but call Blake and clear it with him....

Office hours are
                  Monday thru Friday 9am to 5pm

Auto Club Famoso Raceway
                  33559 Famoso Rd.
                  McFarland CA. 93250
                  Office - (661) 399-2210
                  Info Line - (661) 399-5351
                  Fax - (661) 399-2608

Comment

I have the Heritage series rules in my hand. Still confusing....
                    Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                    LOT OF DIFFERENT RULES ON OPEN COCKPIT CARS .. CONSULT THE nhra RULE BOOK

Comment

I'll be there running Hot Rod as well... Look for the red 65 Mustang....

Comment

Originally posted by mrocketscience View Post
                        ....Don't you mean....LOOK OUT FOR THE RED MUSTANG....LOL.... I'll be there...not sure how well my car will be running.....right now the motor is out.....Dad stole it to finish out the season after he lost his 3rd motor of the year..(dropped valves in the same hole 2 different times). And with my race funds going to my boys JR drag racing my big motor isnt done yet.....so back in goes the ole beater stand by.... running a jr is damn near like running a nitro car come to find out... at 6,300.00 per cylinder if it was a V8 thats over 50k!

Comment

I'm in bitches! Blake said come on out, we will find a class for you. Cool Dude! Can't wait!!!! Bakersfield or Bust!!!!!

Please come say hi!
                          Later,
                          Chad Fergen
                          Last edited by powerglide; December 22, 2011, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Will do!
                            Originally posted by mrocketscience View Post

Comment

Working...
                            X