Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If you are trying to read the front page....sorry.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If you are trying to read the front page....sorry.

I accidentally blew it up. Working on fixing it now.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Ctrl Alt Delete?
    Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

It's like a Jeremy Mayfield party going on right now. You been partying with Jeremy?
      www.realtuners.com - catch the RealTuners Radio Podcast on Youtube, Facebook, iTunes, and anywhere else podcasts are distributed!

Comment

Nothing like blowing up your own website.

We're back up now.

Comment

this is how I feel right now

Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

It is the damned CMS we use (for now). I put a % sign in a blog title and it literally blew the thing up. The web dudes dove into the Matrix and got us squared away. Ironically, the Mayfield title repeated a couple times there.

I can't get away from that guy!

Comment

gonna have to change your tag line back to "Why do things explode so easily? Take your average % sign... who knew?"
              Flying south, with a flock of bird dogs.

Comment

It just went Boom!!
                BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

Hey Brian...I was searching for the old vids of Chad being set on fire by DF, but can't seem to find them. Any idea where I can view?
                  Been bumming' and wanted to laugh my ass off at Chad's expense...
                  Andrew
                  1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                  2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

Comment

You should post all that old stuff in a thread for us newbies.
                      Phil / Omaha

Comment

That never gets old. I spray my work partner with contact cleaner ( electrical ) at the back of his knees or arm, this stuff comes out so cold.If you prolong spraying things with it it will frost over. Man does he jump.
                        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

To this date, DF's evil grin...CLASSIC carjunkie stuff...
                          Last edited by Eliteman76; December 23, 2011, 08:46 PM.
                          Andrew
                          1972 Ford Gran Torino Sport and other FoCoMo problem children

2020...year of getting screwed by a Narcissist and learning hard lessons into trusting the wrong people on a business venture.
                          2021...year of singing "99 problems but an asshole ain't one"

Moved cross country twice on a role of the dice...I left Nebraska and came back to Nebraska.

Comment

1970 Camaro RS - SOLD | 2000 Camaro SS - Traded in for a Hyundai...
                            1966 Ford Thunderbird - SOLD | 1963 MGB, abandoned V8 project, FOR SALE/SCRAP

1978 Cutlass - Post Lay-off daily driver

Comment

Dammit Brian! This is why we can't have nice things!
                              Last edited by tedly; December 24, 2011, 02:38 AM.
                              I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                              X