Beer!!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Beer!!!!!

So I'm not a big drinker, but that doesn't mean I don't like to have a few beers hear and there.......So last weekend was my friend Jay's 40th birthday party and I stopped by Total Wine to pick up a couple of Import beers and ended up grabbing some of this(see pic below), it's a dark beer and ever so good, has to be one of the best beers I've ever had, and I'm calling it my new favorite beer.......It's called Trois Pistoles...... So saying that, what's your favorite beer or alcoholic drink??

Unibroue, brasserie québécoise basée à Chambly dont les produits renommés mondialement délectent les amateurs de bière depuis 1992.

Dude, if you like that, next time you hit the store try Le Fin Du Monde by the same company. You'll dig.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Hey, those are from my neck of the woods! Those are both local brews from Quebec.

There are lots of microbreweries around and plenty to sample. I will definitely second Brian's recommendation, you'll probably like La Fin du Monde too.
      Last edited by Darren N.; December 21, 2011, 08:54 PM.

Comment

Drank some Nyquell out of the bottle when I was coffing my head of on the way to workon day last winter......
        Previously HoosierL98GTA

Comment

Originally posted by Brian Lohnes View Post
          Dude, if you like that, next time you hit the store try Le Fin Du Monde by the same company. You'll dig.
          I'll have to look for that this weekend for the Christmas party we're going to.........

Comment

I have not had a beer in six years...and then some 8 years before that.
            Used to drink.. left off at regular budweiser in the 90s.

Today, approaching 40.. I would have to find non stainless breweries, clean reputable wood barrels, and well, they probably call that wine anyway...or special hard alcohol.
            no interest for the formaldehyde (j/k) yeasting bowels and whatever else goes with the nasty.
            Last edited by Barry Donovan; December 21, 2011, 09:02 PM.
            Previously boxer3main
            the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

While I'm at it, I'll add...

Since you've been able to find stuff from Unibroue, maybe you'll also be able to get my current favourite from Brasseurs RJ: Coup de Grisou. It's got a nice wheat flavour, very smooth.

Comment

NICE BEER TC!!! Even though I like Maudite from Unibroue better myself. It translates to the " Damned". something about lumberjacks selling their souls to there devils.
                Reading , Pa
                Good Guys rodders rep.
                "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
                Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

I like Bud but I can go for a Heineken once in a while too.

Comment

I like to drink the neck out of a Corona (with lime) then top the bottle off with Cuervo Tequila . . . 3 is a good number. One Tequila, Two Tequila, Three Tequila, Floor !

Just sayin DTB
                    DTB - RETIRED

Comment

My favorite brewery must be Brooklyn. Their lager and Pennant Pale Ale are fantastic any time. Post Road Pumpkin ale was tasty a few months ago. I'm currently drinking their winter brew.

Also have some Headwaters Pale Ale from Victory. On the hoppy side for a pale ale, more so than some of the IPAs out there. Definitely no shortage of great beer in the Boston area for sure.

Anyone tried the Sam Adams champagne beer yet?
                      1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Infinium is cool!
                        That which you manifest is before you.

Comment

Alex, check out the site below, Beer Advocate, some interesting stuff along with my favorite beer ....

Comment

I've been brewing my own for over 15 years now. Pale ale and a Guiness Extra Stout clone on tap over here.
                            Shelter animals make great pets

Comment

Glenfiddich straight up no back
                              Last edited by LORENSWIFE; December 22, 2011, 10:11 AM. Reason: oh this was about beer...ooops
                              That awkward moment when you realize it IS your circus and those ARE your monkeys!

Comment

Working...
                              X