The Weatherman Lost It

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Weatherman Lost It

This is from the MSN home page, reckon maybe a lot of y'all have already seen it.

First you have to watch a commercial about a horse movie. Then, check it out.

This guy.....well, notice how well the folks back in the studio try to so professionally cover his ass, and in such a big hurry,too!

Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

I saw a camel movie commercial. That guys pretty full of himself.
    "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Originally posted by Orange95Z View Post
      I saw a camel movie commercial. That guys pretty full of himself.

I mean....I mean......

That guy didn't even care what his makeup looked like. Not your typical TV celebrity. He was having a bad day. Kinda like the flight attendant guy that took beers out of the cooler and blew the emergency hatch on the airplane some months ago. Bad attitude day. Real bad.

Comment

Of course, we don't know what was happening behind the scenes.... there may be more to his side of the story.
        Act your age, not your shoe size. - Prince

Comment

I didn't catch onto "the fit".

did I miss it?
          probably did not have the cues for which graphic was on screen. many reasons beyond ours..

the effeminate counter guys words went in one ear and out the other.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Originally posted by boxer3main View Post
            the effeminate counter guys words went in one ear and out the other.
            HhahAHaH! Yeah, I gues it does take all kinds to make the world go 'round.

I guess it's just my predisposed notion, but from my experience I think the artsy folks in the world who operate on-screen are a different breed anyhow.

Heck, I couldn't even get along well with "musicians" when I was out there trying to play. "They" get into such silly emotional arguments over a chord or a lyric, whatever, like it was the crossroads to the end of the earth and all humanity that we once knew existed. If they show up for band practice, at least.

And yeah, Stude's sure right - there's got to be more to that video than what we saw. I wonder if the guy still has a job. Film at eleven, with teasers every 15 minutes between now and then.

Comment

One of the biggest laughs in years I've had was watching the local news out of Chattanooga. Yes, I'm a news broadcast addict. It drives Unit to distraction. She goes to watch girl movies on the other TV.

The 5-second episode: There's a blonde chick on the news desk. It's a toss-up to me whether it was a mistake, or if the producer switched cameras on purpose. Blonde chick was ever so slumped down in the chair, her fist shoved into the side of her face, bottom lip sticking out, I mean world class kiddy pout. None ever better. A six year old could have not done the pissy pose any better.

It was kind of like waking up a sleeping dog, I guess, when her camera's big red light came on...is all I can guess...it was hilarious. The other guy was still talking but now the camera's on her. She ...reaaaaallll slow, changed her posture and sat up in the chair and looked professional again. I think the producer switched cameras on purpose. I really do.

Comment

Working...
              X