No announcement yet.

Dad and I wanna build something new.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dad and i think we wanna build the vega. Just an idea, but what would you guys think of a V-10 viper motor in the vega?
    The youngest guy on the board
    76 vega
    86 fiero

Comment

Originally posted by 64casteel View Post
      Dad and i think we wanna build the vega. Just an idea, but what would you guys think of a V-10 viper motor in the vega?
      Now that would be different and cool! not just another vega with *yawn* a 350 in it

Comment

lot of motor and little car. sounds like fun to me! unique and different. i like it.

Comment

a tiny car and an out of balance v10.

kife a 72 degree from an LFA..
          hack it back to carbs.
          Previously boxer3main
          the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Its all just a thought.
            Barry none of our vehicles are carburated. We really like being able to crank up and go without having to wait til the car warms up. We do alot of traveling with our cars. We have about 100k + on our 65 belair and about 21k on our chevelle. With all the traveling we need something with good mpg so we arent reaching down into the pockets too deep.
            The youngest guy on the board
            76 vega
            86 fiero

Comment

Working...
            X