Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How many miles did you put on this year?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many miles did you put on this year?

I was just seeing who drove their toys this year. How many miles did you put on your toy this year?

1984 Mustang- 4,712 miles.
    Just for fun.. Avg MPG 17.5 (with crappy tune on the carb)
    Jeff
    Follow My Build

Put 2500 miles on the Monte Carlo. 2200 was on road trips. Just just got back from NorCal with it last night. Didn't drive the Impala very much this year because of the trans being out and building the new headers. Not sure about the Caprice.
    BS'er formally known as Rebeldryver

Resident Instigator

sigpic

Comment

My Mom asked me the same question a week or so ago. The T-bird and Centurion saw negligeble miles, just around town. The Skylark got a minimum of 11,600 miles, and the engine was out from the second week of June to the first week of September! I may of forgot a trip to CA at the beginning of the year, which would be an additional 1,100+ miles. But from the last week of April to the first week of June I put over 4,000 miles on it, and it got another 4,000 miles on it in September, those were the big hitters. Few trips to Vegas and CA make up the rest. The recently acquired '69 Firebird has around 1,600 miles this month
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

We had a light year....put about 6200 miles on the '55 Chevy (Earl), 4350 of which were on the Power Tour.
        Ed, Mary, & 'Earl'
        HRPT LongHaulers, 08, 09, 10, 11, 12, 13, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19.

Inside every old person is a young person wondering, "what the hell happened?"

The man at the top of the mountain didn't fall there. -Vince Lombardi

Comment

to many and not enough....
          the dd got around 14k since last feb.
          wife's dd got around 8k put on in
          gto (power tour car) 5k
          lemans not enough maybe and i mean maybe 1500. spend alot of time in the air getting the suspension rebuilt along with brakes on all four corners. working an 1 hr or so a night just doesnt get very far very fast. hoping to cut down on the dd this year. filling a 26 gal tank once a week gets real expensive real fast. not to mention 20" tires are not cheap either.

Comment

about 10,600 on the 55 chevy. Not quite up with Randal....but I'm trying...
            My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

My report is both embarrassing and pitiful. With the Purple I Hot Rod, one 1/4 mile pass at the Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green on an aborted run and four 1/8 mile passes at George Ray's Wildcat Drag Strip so that's a grand total of 3/4ths of a mile unless you count the return roads, pretty sad isn't it!
              sigpic

Just an Old Drag Racer that still has dreams of going fast!

Comment

Man I was pretty stoked with just shy of 1000 miles on the Chevelle this year (almost all since October 1st), but you guys racked up some serious miles! Nice work!
                1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

you guys are good to your collector cars.

my own oddball project fell into less than 4k miles..
                  now antique by state law, insurance dropped to pennies.
                  there is a bonus to taking it easy...more money and time to do something better.
                  Previously boxer3main
                  the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Well, I've "already" put about a grand on Red in a month and a half or so. And that's not going anywhere. Just around. I can't stay out of him.

Mileage? About 12 gallons per tank, since I don't let him even nearly run out.
                    Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

3038 miles with a avg 22,4 mpg in my Impala SS.
                      http://www.youtube.com/Jobergg

Comment

40 miles on the sublime fairlane-but-thats 40 miles more than ever in the past. I ahve some home remodeling to tend to so its gonna be another half a year before I get back to it again.....sigh....
                        67 Fairlane 434 ci/464 hp/488 tq-RIP
                        05 GTO torrid red/red gut, LS2, Auto (my knees hurt!)

Comment

6,000 on my duster i put it together and got it buttoned up the last week in may. drove it pretty good until september or so. it was down with a bad head gasket in the slant and auto, i had most of my parts to put it together so i hit it hard and got the conversion done in 4-5 weeks. my dart i havent driven in years. hopefully it will see some action in 2012.

Comment

Originally posted by Grumpy View Post
                            My report is both embarrassing and pitiful. With the Purple I Hot Rod, one 1/4 mile pass at the Hot Rod Reunion in Bowling Green on an aborted run and four 1/8 mile passes at George Ray's Wildcat Drag Strip so that's a grand total of 3/4ths of a mile unless you count the return roads, pretty sad isn't it!
                            Thats 3/4 mile farther than my junk went
                            2007 SBN/A Drag Week Winner & First only SBN/A Car in the 9's Till 2012
                            First to run in the .90s .80s and .70's in SBN/A
                            2012 SSBN/A Drag Week Winner First in the 9.60's/ 9.67 @ 139 1.42 60'
                            2013 SSBN/A Drag Week, Lets quit sand bagging, and let it rip!

Comment

Nothing on the Buzz Bomb nor the 'Stang. But we did get somewhere around 20 miles on Mom's old Celebrity, all at the dearly departed Maxton track. I counted 8 or 9 runs and then back on the return road. Can't drive it on the road yet as the title was lost as we were shoveling out Mom's house and my bro (the executor) is just now working on a replacement. Then driven and sold.

I hope to get on the Camaro right after the first of the year so hopefully several thousand trailer miles and as many runs as possible.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X