No announcement yet.

Dammit. Cant find Mortec.com anymore...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dammit. Cant find Mortec.com anymore...

Don't think they survived.

Still get hits with links to the site, but it doesn't come up.

Anyone else know a comprehensive source of Chevy info like Mortec used to be?
    Yes, I'm a CarJunkie... How many times would YOU rebuild the same engine before getting a crate motor?

Just do a search for Chevy block/head/casting numbers a bunch of sites will pop up........

As for Mortec, they've been gone for quite awhile now..........

Comment

I was running 283 numbers on mortec in august , I had to link thru something else

Comment

Comment

Thanks Spidey!
          Reading , Pa
          Good Guys rodders rep.
          "putting the seat down is women's work" Archie Bunker.
          Ban low performance drivers not high performance cars .

Comment

Not sure if people are aware, but Mortec's casting numbers site has been back online for almost two years. If you have trouble accessing the lists, please let me know via PM, or you can contact me at the Mortec mechanic forums. Thanks guys.
            Last edited by RandyMortec; December 8, 2013, 10:02 PM.

Comment

Thats great news..Brian or Chad should mention it on the blog,as these sbc and bbc numbers still are popular.

Comment

That would be really great. I've seen so many forums where people are complaining about the site being gone, so any help with getting the word out would be much appreciated.

Comment

good to see it back up, I haven't looked for it for a while....

Suggest you add info about the partial VIN stampings to the page that discusses date/suffix stampings. Might help deconfuse some folks.
                  My fabulous web page

"If it don't go, chrome it!" --Stroker McGurk

Comment

Working...
                  X