Tapatalk users? Speak up!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk users? Speak up!

Personally I would like to add BangShift.com to my own Tapatalk favorites list, but Brian/Chad need to activate (free) this forum for that to happen.
    Tapatalk the world's leading mobile platform for building great communities online

I was wondering how many of you have Tapatalk app installed on your mobilephone and use it to browse other sites with?
    www.BigBlockMopar.com

What??........

Comment

I don't know what that is, but Hailey was asking for it the first week they went to vBulletin. I miss the old Simple Machine forum.
      Last edited by TheSilverBuick; December 29, 2011, 02:22 PM.
      Escaped on a technicality.

Comment

That!! ……

Tapatalk is a slimmed down forum-checker app.
        If you have a limited or slow internet access on your mobile phone but you still would like to check out the topics on a forum, tapatalk provides a fast way of doing so.
        I've been using it for over a year now but unfortunatly not many webforums support it yet.
        The app itself costs some, but the installation on forums is free.
        www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

I copied their 'promo-text' from their site so you can get an idea of what it does and how it shows the topics and such;

Tapatalk is a forum app on the iPhone, Android, webOS, Windows Phone 7 and BlackBerry. Tapatalk Forum App provides super fast on-the-go forum access to majority of the discussion forums that has activated the Tapatalk plugin.

Showing New and Unread Thread with Avatar and Number of reply:

Images in the thread are converted to thumbnail and allow full-screen viewing

Ability to see Who's Online and what they are doing:

Ability to search by topics and posts:

Ability to upload images directly from Android and iPhone!:

Forum Moderation support:

Check out http://www.tapatalk.com for more information!
          www.BigBlockMopar.com

Comment

Yep, I've been asking for it since last year and it still hasn't happened. The new site isn't as bad as the old one when I'm on my phone or iPad with Safari, but it still views it as a computer and takes too much effort to do more than type words.

Edit: And since I finally talked Bryan into getting an iPhone 4s I'm sure he'd be all over being able to upload his pix on here as he takes them.
            Last edited by catchmeblue70; December 29, 2011, 09:16 PM.
            Who needs sugar and spice and everything nice? I'm a Southern girl - give me cars, guns and whiskey on ice. ~Mrs. Remy-Z

Comment

so basically if you dont have a ipad or a smart phone its useless ?
              Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

What's a smart phone? I've still got one of those fancy flip phones. They were all the rage. About 7 years ago.
                I'm probably wrong

Comment

Working...
                X