Mr. Bohannon.........

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mr. Bohannon.........

Hell on Wheels, any of you guys been watching it??

I'm not a big TV watcher but I do like watching this show......Here's a little of what Wiki has to say about it.

Hell on Wheels is an American dramatic television series created and produced by Joe and Tony Gayton. Set in 1865, the series centers on the settlement that accompanied the construction of the first transcontinental railroad, referred to as "Hell on Wheels" by the company men, surveyors, support workers, laborers, prostitutes, mercenaries and others who make the mobile encampment their home. It stars Anson Mount as Cullen Bohannon, a former Confederate soldier who works as a foreman on the railroad as he tries to track down the Union soldiers who murdered his wife.
    I like the Swede, he's head of security and just a freak!!!!!!

Watch the latest full episodes and video extras for AMC shows: The Walking Dead, Better Call Saul, Killing Eve, Fear the Walking Dead, Mad Men and more.

the bohannons
    I know have a kick ass irish bar and pizza joint in stamford , ct ..the colony grill - eugene bo bo ..rip

I will have to check the tv show out
    Last edited by SpiderGearsMan; December 29, 2011, 06:23 PM.

Comment

Yep I watch it and like it. AMC's got it going on with that show and Walking Dead.
      I R Bob
      You can't drink all day unless you start in the morning!
      2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Yeah I watch it, but I'm really looking forward to Justified starting again soon.

Comment

Hell on Wheels marathon tomorrow.
          I R Bob
          2007 LH, 2008 LH, 2009 LH, 2010 LH, 2011 LH, 2012 DNF/BLOW'D UP, 2013 LH, 2014 LH

Comment

Great show... Actually, I like all of the recent AMC stuff...

Comment

Just got done watching the entire first season of Walking Dead since I missed it last year. That show rocks.
              I R Bob

Comment

1:40 until the new episode

Comment

Working...
                X