Not Tony Danza ..Who's THE BOSS ? Corvette

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Not Tony Danza ..Who's THE BOSS ? Corvette

Trust MotorTrend for the best car reviews, news, car rankings, and much more. With more than 70 years of experience, we're your home for everything automotive.

..and the z06 last year.
    they really are doing more than trying.

I do like seeing a boxer in 4 of those spots as well.
    Previously boxer3main
    the death rate and fairy tales cannot kill the nature left behind.

Comment

Good on the Corvette ... can't really be beat for all-around performance for the price.

cheers
      Ed N.
      Ed Nicholson - Caledon Ontario - a bit NW of Toronto
      07 Mustang GT with some stuff
      88 T-Bird Turbo Coupe 5-speed

Comment

I wonder if 2012 will end with a Z06 or a ZL1 in my garage
        Last edited by SuperBuickGuy; December 31, 2011, 08:49 PM.
        Doing it all wrong since 1966

Comment

I wish ..the ZR1 is nice .. but the 427 N/A Z06 is everything to me

Comment

Originally posted by SuperBuickGuy View Post
            I wonder if 2012 will end with a Z06 or a ZL1 in my garage
            SBG, I'd say just go get one, and damn the torpedoes. I woulda never imagined how much fun I've had with Red, and we got him just because he was sitting there where I had to look at him every day. And Unit's into it, too, since I hotrodded Red with her on board.

She's even ordered me a red Mustang computer mouse, and the headlights light up.
            Charter member of the Turd Nuggets

Comment

WHO'S THE BOSS ??? lol

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                WHO'S THE BOSS ??? lol
                I don't think that all came out right, exactly. Not all of it....It's.....It's just....well, you all know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by peewee View Post
                  SBG, I'd say just go get one, and damn the torpedoes. I woulda never imagined how much fun I've had with Red, and we got him just because he was sitting there where I had to look at him every day. And Unit's into it, too, since I hotrodded Red with her on board.

She's even ordered me a red Mustang computer mouse, and the headlights light up.
                  I totally get that... keep in mind that my current DD is 2006 GTO... 400 hp, 6 speed. wife even comments how fun it can be to push the narrow pedal

Comment

I totally get that... keep in mind that my current DD is 2006 GTO... 400 hp, 6 speed. wife even comments how fun it can be to push the narrow pedal
                    Goddamighty.. Okay, now I'm passive.

I'm new at the whole "car" game. Maybe I'll get better, but I doubt it.

pdub

Comment

I ain't sayin anything bad about your car.... I've been smilin like the Cheshire cat at your antics with that red beastie

Comment

I ain't sayin anything bad about your car.... I've been smilin like the Cheshire cat at your antics with that red beastie
                        Red's just a car, but it's all just a whole lot of grin-making fun. I'm only now beginning to understand what all of that's about! Dang it's fun!

Comment

Originally posted by SpiderGearsMan View Post
                          I wish ..the ZR1 is nice .. but the 427 N/A Z06 is everything to me
                          You know, I'm with ya on this one Spidey. The ZR-1's are gnarly, but for the pound-for-pound performance, I'd take the Z06 as well. The little-window-so-you-can-see-pretty-much-nothing just doesn't inspire me.

Comment

Great for the corvette getting its just due! It is an incredible car for the money. Not the best interior, been lots of complaints about it but i love mine. My 2009 Z06 has more power than i can ever use. Our group went on a corvette run today through the mountains above palm springs and we ended up having lunch in Palm Desert, 85 degrees today! So, great weather, great cars! This is the kind of winter i love!
                            Life is too short to drive boring cars!

Comment

Working...
                            X