X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• A/Fuel
    replied
    Good job!
    I don't think the sportsman classes in the NHRA would exist without the support from Lucas.

Leave a comment:

• Pumpkin
    replied
    Nice additions Brian. On PT 2010 I was having clutch problems so I went to the American Powertrain booth to see if they had a disk. They only had one and it was a display model. It's still in my car and at a smoking deal. Earned a loyal customer that day in alabama!

Leave a comment:

• OldMachinist
    replied
    That is super! Just proves the viability of this site and the good job you and Chad are doing. I hope this takes some of the pressure off to find other employment.

Leave a comment:

• BOOOGHAR
    replied
    with Lucas Oil on board does that mean we can get tickets to go see some colts games at lucas field ? j/k

welcome aboard all the new sponsors !

Leave a comment:

• Monk
    replied
    Kudos to the marketing department!

Leave a comment:

• Bamfster
    replied
    Good on you guys .... love all of their products.

Leave a comment:

• 67pete300
    replied
    Nice job Bangshift!

Leave a comment:

• Monster
    replied
    Yeah, welcome to the family, Global West Suspension, American Powertrain, Jet Hot, and Lucas Oil !!!
    Last edited by Monster; January 1, 2012, 06:30 AM.

Leave a comment:

• Brian Lohnes
    started a topic Welcome to our new sponsors!

Welcome to our new sponsors!

Hey everyone, you'll be seeing new ads starting today and we'll do formal introductions for all the new sponsors this week but Global West Suspension, American Powertrain, Jet Hot, and Lucas Oil have all joined the BS family of sponsors. Again, as the week moves along we'll introduce them formerly, but since you'll see their new ads starting today, I wanted to give you all the news first!

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Lohnes; January 1, 2012, 05:57 AM.
Working...
X