Welcome to our new sponsors!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome to our new sponsors!

Hey everyone, you'll be seeing new ads starting today and we'll do formal introductions for all the new sponsors this week but Global West Suspension, American Powertrain, Jet Hot, and Lucas Oil have all joined the BS family of sponsors. Again, as the week moves along we'll introduce them formerly, but since you'll see their new ads starting today, I wanted to give you all the news first!

Brian
    Last edited by Brian Lohnes; January 1, 2012, 05:57 AM.
    That which you manifest is before you.

Yeah, welcome to the family, Global West Suspension, American Powertrain, Jet Hot, and Lucas Oil !!!
    Last edited by Monster; January 1, 2012, 06:30 AM.

Comment

Nice job Bangshift!
      1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

Good on you guys .... love all of their products.
        Whiskey for my men ... and beer for their horses!

Comment

Kudos to the marketing department!
          Thom

"The object is to keep your balls on the table and knock everybody else's off..."

Comment

with Lucas Oil on board does that mean we can get tickets to go see some colts games at lucas field ? j/k

welcome aboard all the new sponsors !
            Charles W - BS Photographer at large

Comment

That is super! Just proves the viability of this site and the good job you and Chad are doing. I hope this takes some of the pressure off to find other employment.

Comment

Nice additions Brian. On PT 2010 I was having clutch problems so I went to the American Powertrain booth to see if they had a disk. They only had one and it was a display model. It's still in my car and at a smoking deal. Earned a loyal customer that day in alabama!
                "Somewhere the zebra is dancing". Garth Stein's The art of racing in the rain.

Matt

Comment

Good job!
                  I don't think the sportsman classes in the NHRA would exist without the support from Lucas.
                  Originally posted by TC
                  also boost will make the cam act smaller

Comment

Good for you guys !!

Comment

Good deal I have dealt with Lucas and American powertrain and both are good products. And I looked at CW products before I went to a new style suspension and it seems like a good product

Comment

Sweet! I'd say more but my head still hurts.
                        I'm probably wrong

Comment

Great job guys. You keep bagging the big game and providing great content. Thanks.
                          I'm still learning

Comment

Just clicked on the American Powertrain link. I'll take a complete TKO 5 speed kit please. Just missed Christmas....
                            1967 Chevelle 300 2 Door Post. No factory options. 250 ci inline six with lump-ported head, big valves, Offy intake and 500cfm Edelbrock carb.

Comment

To our new sponsors:

In the immortal words of Alice Cooper, "Welcome to my nightmare". J/K, of course. This is the best joint on the Interwebs and we'll enjoy having y'all here.

Dan

Comment

Working...
                              X